“Wonderful stay”

The Inn at Lost Creek
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We had a delightful time at the Inn, thanks to Matt and the helpful staff.
We had picked a room that was not what we expected (our fault, not the inn's) but Matt made sure that we had a room that more than met our expectations. We feel he went above and beyond what was necessary to make our stay a very enjoyable one.
We will definitely be back again next year.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I stayed at the Inn at Lost Creek on a trip to Telluride, CO for a wedding. I stayed in a Junior Suite. Room was beautiful and very comfortable. I loved the electric fireplace and shower sauna. All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Complimentary breakfast buffet was delicious and had a featured meal every morning. Would highly recommend this resort. I would definitely return to the Inn at Lost Creek.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My stay was nothing short of lovely! The staff is welcoming, helpful, and friendly too! Staying in the mountain village was nice even in the off-season because we could walk around to all of the shops and restaurants and also take the free dog-friendly gondola to town so that we didn't have to worry about driving at all! Siam's Talay Grille is the sister location to my favorite thai restaurant in town and it was pretty great to have such amazing food/drink in-house with no need to venture out for breakfast/dinner! We stayed in the junior suite and absolutely loved it! In addition to a comfy bed and shower it had additional thoughtful amenities such as a balcony, kitchenette, AC, fireplace, steam shower, robes/slippers, doggie bed and treats, washer/dryer, and even a hot water tap which was great for an evening cup of tea! I live in Denver and come to town a few times a year and this is definitely my favorite place that I've stayed and I can't wait to come back! Thank you again for everything that you do to make your guests feel welcome!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Inn at Lost Creek staff were AMAZING accommodating and so very kind. They truly gave my husband and I a great vacation experience. What a beautiful time of year to
have a wedding in Telluride. Cheers to the bride and groom! We would definitely recommend The Inn at Lost Creek.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at this wonderful place for a couple days of real relaxation. The Front Desk Manager greeted us at the door (we didn't have a reservation) showed us several rooms " Because he wanted us to be happy". The Woman at the front desk, learned our name instantly, always greeted us with a great smile, and took time to visit with us about our trip (making us feel very welcomed....and happy). The Bell Staff constantly offered assistance in any way we could imagine, always insuring that there was fresh water in our car every time we left, offering to get drinks when we ate in the room, always available. So we were happy.

Another fine detail of distinction, because I was on a photography mission, the bell staff arranged to have my car outside the front door at 6am for a sun rise shooting. Really happy to not have to stand around at that time of day.

We will certainly be back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank VannEH
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My wife and I were visiting the Durango area and of course, the day we were leaving was the prettiest of all the days we were there. In a last-minute decision, we called the Inn to see if they could accommodate us for a night. From the initial call to check out, every staff member went above and beyond to ensure we made positive memories. One night turned into two and leaving felt devastating.
The Inn is in the heart of everything, making it convenient for a couples get-a-way or a multi-family gathering. They have something for everyone. We are looking forward to our next visit. The Inn will be our place until we have a permanent residence there and I encourage anyone to experience what we did.

Room Tip: We stayed in a junior suite the first night and a studio the second. I don’t have any complaints on...
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank knu_co
Reviewed 4 October 2017

From the moment I checked in to the wave good-bye, the staff at Inn at Lost Creek was spectacular! The hotel is clean, comfortable, and ideally located to the main retail center at Mountain Village and the tram to downtown Telluride. Breakfast was included - and it tasted wonderful! The room was luxurious and filled every need or whim. Warm cookies at check-in. Dog friendly. I would not hesitate to stay there again and strongly recommend this hotel for ANY visit to Telluride. The Inn at Lost Creek totally knocked it out of the park for me!

Room Tip: The one-bedroom suite/condo has kitchen AND steam shower! The steam shower was a joy after a day hi...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathykeith1
Matthew M, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Lost Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Greetings kathykeith1 and thank you for taking the time to review the Inn. Our entire Team takes tremendous pride with offering day in and day out the "Best Customer Service!' We are also delighted to know that you 'Strongly Recommend This Hotel for ANY Visit to Telluride.'
Allow us if you will in the near future to "Knock It Out of the Park!' once again :)
Best regards and safe travels - Matt

Hotel Columbia
#2 of 11 in Telluride
0.2 km away
Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge
Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz K...
#5 of 7 in Mountain Village

Been to The Inn at Lost Creek? Share your experiences!