1,095 results
All reviewssteam showersiam talaythai restaurantjunior suitethe rooftop hot tubski valetlost creekwasher and dryercookiesevery morningbreakfast was includedsmoked salmonfree gondolaperfect locationtop notchgas fireplaceturn down service
Reviewed November 13, 2017

A last minute business trip turned to terrific surprise. Saw excellent reviews for Inn at Lost Creek and now I know why. I have traveled extensively and their staff was as welcoming and helpful as I've seen. Checking in, Michael, Paul, and Chad went above and beyond. Our dogs were very well received. The women at desk overnight and in morning (my apologies for not remembering your names) were very warm and helpful as well. My girlfriend loved the steam shower. Unfortunately now my dogs think they get treats that regularly all the time now. Definitely would stay here again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: excellent staff, dog friendly, quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank davidfciii
Matthew M, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Lost Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Hello davidfciii and thank you for your 'Exceptional' review of the Inn. With your experience of travelling, your comments certainly mean a lot to our dedicated staff. We take great pride as a team and to proclaim 'Definitely would stay here again and recommend to others' is a goal we seek to accomplish daily.
We do love dogs at the Inn - woof!

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

This is the second year for me and all I can say is GREAT! The staff are eager to help with anything you need and the inn provides a great stay even in the off season. Again I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard L

Thank you Richard L for your 'Great!' review the Inn. We as a team are quite proud that you 'Would Highly Recommend to Anyone'.
As you know, the third time's a charm...

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Everything was fine except the tv in the bedroom didn’t work. It was unplugged. I didn’t bother to call for the repair..just went to bed early. Also the fireplace temperature was either too hot when it was turned on

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2017

In an age where young people do not understand customer service and older folks are relegated to this sub-par norm, it is refreshing to be greeted as a true guest! Not one employee at Lost Creek missed this point! Commendations to the GM for understanding how to put a real team together!. By far the most pleasurable experience I have had in a very long time!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Traci M
Matthew M, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Lost Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Greetings Traci M and thank you for taking the time to review the Inn. Our 'Stellar Employees!' leave no stone unturned daily to eclipse all expectations and incessantly to out perform ourselves from the preceding day. Adhering and prescribing to an attentive philosophical approach that Customer Service Is The Everything, allows us as an inspired goal - driven team to be recognized by Trip Advisor Nationally. It was our pleasure to have you at the Inn and await your return...

Best regards and thank you once again for your review - Matt

Reviewed October 27, 2017

The hotel and rooms are very nice. Washer and dryer inside the room with soap was a great plus. Full hot breakfast was included and was also very good. Staff is friendly, helpful, well trained and very proactive. I have stayed in a ton of hotels and have never seen a more competent staff. They assumed a great deal of responsibility to make my stay as pleasant as possible.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank tayloer

Thank you tayloer for your review of the Inn and declaring 'Best Service. Great Hotel.' Knowing that our entire Team is ' Well Trained and Very Proactive' and that you personally have 'Never Seen a More Competent Staff' is our nationally recognized goal.

Please let us know when you will be returning and thank you once again for your kind sentiments.