“The best restaurant to my taste ”

Naan-Flavours of India
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Tuaran
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place. Excellent food and service. We tried the non-vegetarian plate for 2 which consisted lamb, chicken and fish, we ordered steamed rise and Indian bread with garlic. All meals were very delicious. Thank you!

1  Thank Denitsa B

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Shanghai-la for 6 nights and went here twice! It was great.

Great place to share a meal with the family! Even my kids enjoyed the food, specifically the cheesy Naan.

First time we had the paneer with spinach sauce and the second dish we had was a chick pea masala. Both were good, but the masala was better in our opinion.

Being vegetarian we had ample options to choose from at this restaurant. That’s why we came back twice!

ENJOY!

1  Thank FrankieLankie
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Shangrila Rasa Ria so this was more of a convenient choice rather than us going there on purpose.
Service was kind and attentive, but slow at times.
Food was quite good, but not fantastic.
Prices are on the high side.

1  Thank Marco R
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Just amazing food served the way you like it
And if you want any thing special just ask the chef Brahma Jadev
And let him creat your fresh mouthwatering for you
What more can you ask for ?

1  Thank madhvanis
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our Saturday night meal at Naan. The outdoor seating area looked very appealing with the myriad of warm colours of the upholstery. Location-wise, Naan is directly in front of a wide open lawn offering great views of the sunset.

We had some nicely themed cocktails to begin our meal.

We picked a menu to share for two. I can’t quite remember the names of choices we made but we had chicken tandoori tikka, three kinds of curry, papadom and chutneys, naan and a delicious kulfi sort of dessert to replace a sweet potato-based one (?) which I was already turning down because we had eaten very very well.

I was worried that my kids will have a hard time finding something to eat because their taste buds are not accustomed to the Indian flavours and spices. I arranged ahead with the hotel’s Restaurant Reservations Desk to prepare mildly spaced chicken tandoori tikka and plain basmati rice. My kids were contented with their dinner although this was not typical fare for them.

I’d be glad to have a chance to have another meal here again.

Make sure you make a reservation as the restaurant only has two-seatings (6pm and 8.30 pm) per night.

2  Thank Sinag