“Tasty and good value”

Big Bites Take-Away
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Kilcock
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite takeaway in the town of Kilcock. I like its Indian food so much that I visit it now to the exclusion of all other establishments. They also have fish , kebabs and vegetarian options on the menu.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Tried the indian take away twice now and have eaten well both times. All the dishes were good. Naan bread fine. Very nice meat - not dried out and had been marinated well. Hard to find good Indian but this one is great. I'll go back. Staff very nice too.
Negative - they do not take plastic in the shop for payment !!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Big bites do very tasty kebabs and general fast food take away but as well as kebabs and rice, they provide fish & chips, burgers, pizza, chicken and wraps. All cooked in the same place. Good value for money too and delivery is always faster than collecting.

Reviewed 4 October 2014 via mobile

When we get a takeaway it has to be Big Bites in Kilcock. Even though we live 15 minutes away in Prosperous, I will gladly travel to them for their fabulous food. The portions are brilliant and such a great variety on the menu and the prices are fantastic value. We have never had a disappointing meal from this takeaway and I would encourage everyone to eat here. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Wide menu of traditional fast food and Indian food. Large portions and reasonable quality for fast food