See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2016

We were tempted by the name of the town on our journey through France and should have done more research. CsL is a very unappealing place and the only bar that we could find for a drink was a place for the local imbibers to take a load aboard. The town was a long way from the Loire and the best restaurant a long walk from town. A disappointing visit. The hotel offered no facilities and the room was basic but clean. It does have secure parking.

Room Tip: I wuold not stay in this town again.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

This is a nice simple hotel. The rooms are very clean and reasonably equipped. The wifi is good, the bed confidante and the bathroom and shower are fine. It is simply furnished and offers a basic breakfast than is perfectly adequate. The owner is friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

We very much enjoyed our weekend stay here. The owner was super welcoming and friendly throughout our stay. The room, #9, was bright, spacious and with the adjustable thermostat, as warm as we wanted it to be. The automatic shutter blocked out all light and allowed us to get some much needed sleep into the morning. The bathroom was modern and the shower pressure great. We did not take advantage of the breakfast, but would have if we had it to do over. We usually stay with friends when we are in town and are glad to have this option as well!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

This place is very unique :-) It does has it's charm . The receptionist at the front desk was super friendly and recommended a good restaurant for dinner .

My room was very simple . Too basic . I could not get it heated up and got a little bit cold at night .

To be honest , the bed in my room and the pillows were not very comfortable . But I am spoilt.

The bathroom and toilet were separated and both were clean . But the bath soap / shampoo was just horrible . I got so sad I did not bring my own one and was wondering if my hair and skin will survive the torture .

Breakfast was very good in French standards . Super fresh orange juice and croissant was absolutely delicious . The breakfast was so fresh that you have to boil your breakfast eggs yourself . Very interesting .

There was a cute dog at the reception area :-)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2015

This is a great place to stay, reasonable price, the rooms were comfortable, bathrooms lovely, breakfast superb. Our Hostess looked after us really well, and helped us with our sightseeing plans. The car park is secure, as is the hotel. I loved it, and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: All our group had a good room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends