“Truly delicious ice cream, do not miss it”
Review of An Ran Ju

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
An Ran Ju
Ranked #38 of 74 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed June 29, 2018

We were strolling up and down the street and stumbled upon this place. I believe that we were served by the owner and he was very kind to our kids. He also took the time to help us choosing flavors. As for the ice cream, it was excellent and served in very generous portions. In fact, I am I can honestly say that this was some of the best ice cream I have ever had. Reasonably priced. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

This tea house is easily located in Pine Knot Village - offering tea and gelato to go (no seating). A wide variety of loose teas are available by the cup to go, or for sale in canisters. It was interesting to watch the waiter make teabags on site. He was very friendly and made my tea exactly how I wanted it. I left with my cuppa and after a few sips I returned to buy a canister of the tea I was drinking.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

Although a gelato tea house might seem like a strange combination, I guess the way to ensure you have business year round is to offer a warm weather and cold weather product. However, when my party of four walked into An Ran Ju last month, three of us got gelato and one--that would be me--got a hot tea with boba. The tea I chose was a loose leaf caramel rooibos and it was excellent. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the boba were not sweetened. Although making the tea took a long time, I appreciated the attention to detail that the server had in the process.

I sampled the pistachio and strawberry gelatos, and both were excellent. They were not too sweet and the flavors were not artificial.

I will definitely be visiting again on my next trip to Big Bear.

Wishing you love and romance,
Aviva Vaughn
Author of slow burn women's fiction inspired by food, travel, and Jane Austen.