“This place is epic!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Ivy Bear Grand

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Adventure...
Ottawa, Canada
“This place is epic!”
Reviewed November 11, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Can't say enough about this place! First off...the posted photos don't do this place justice. It must have been remodeled since those pics were put up. The lake front property is beautiful! The kitchen is stunning. And there was plenty of room for 12 guys. Yup...it was a bachelor party! Hot tube, pool table, foosball, cable tv for the football games...and more outdoor space than we could use. I honestly have not one addition I can think of for this place. It was absolutely PERFECT! Short drive to town. Amazing lake views. Would be perfect for a family get together also. Loved it! Will be renting again for sure!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Feb 2016
Hi there,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for having such a great time while in Big Bear!! I'm glad this property was such a good fit for your trip and we will see you again soon!
San Francisco

California
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
5 Sep 2013
We just wanted to take a moment and let you know that as of July 2013 Ivy Bear has been completely renovated and is now a completely different home. The owners put in 6 months of work and a lot of money! The remodel includes brand new carpeting, custom tile, furniture, appliances, plasma televisions and more... We hope you and your loved ones will come up soon to check it out!
norwalk ca
Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

colorado
Reviewed August 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing