“Cozy”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bear 'n Tree

Average - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
lourdesi7...
“Won't stay there again.”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

My family and I stayed there during the Christmas week. The cabin is nice but it needs a lot of work. I read a review from July that complained about the blinds. We'll guess what? The living room, back room and dinning table blinds were still broken. They easily fell off. The twin bedroom upstairs is so old that it had a hole from wear and tear. The linen smell was disgusting. The den connects to the back yard but the screen door kept felling out of place. We got an eary feeling being there. My entire family experienced things that could not be explained logically. From this experience I learn to trust others reviews as this cabin was rated poorly. Trust the reviews.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Dec 2013
We are having maintenance look into the blinds and get those repaired/ replaced. Bear Trap cabin is a great Big Bear getaway that makes you feel you are far away relaxing in beautiful fresh mountain surroundings.
Peru
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

10 Oct 2013
Very sorry to hear you had anything less then an enjoyable stay with our company. We will look into the cleanliness issues you mentioned. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Travellers are raving about these Big Bear Lake hotels

Los Angeles
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

11 Aug 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your feedback. We want you to know that Big Bear Cool Cabins does take the issues you mentioned seriously.

The homeowners are in the process of slowly making upgrades (they started with the living room). As far as the yard you are right, it is dirt which is pictured and we do not wish to mislead out guests in any way. We will go ahead and speak to the homeowner and see if there is anything we can do about the beds as well as the barbecue. In the future please give our office a call to report any issues nine times out of ten the problem(s) can be fixed. We are very sorry to hear you felt unimportant at check in as we never wish for our guests to feel like that. Unfortunately we do not carry any cash in the office for security reasons. Once again we are very sorry to hear that you had issues while staying with us and we do hope you will be back to visit soon. Should you decide to book again please give our office a call and ask for either Shannon or Velvet as they are trained in customer service and will be more then happy to help you find the perfect mountain getaway.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Glendale
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2012

25 Jul 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I have informed housekeeping that they need to take a closer look at the carpets and let us know if it is something we can do in house or contract out. As far as the fireplace incident I apologize if there was any miscommunications or if you felt like you weren't receiving the best customer service imaginable, as that is always our goal. We want you to know that we will find out who was sent out on call to your property and they will be talked to. We do hope you've found this response helpful and that you will be back to visit soon.
CA
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

18 Jul 2013
Dear Alice,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are very sorry to hear that you experienced issues while staying with our company this time. Next time please feel free to give our office a call and we will be more then happy to send someone to do a touch up on the property. Should you decide to come back in the future please refer to this reservation as we have added a discount.

Best,
The Big Bear Cool Cabins Team
Mexicali Mexico
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$92
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing