“Love the huge deck !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Incredible views -- that's Bear Mountain Ski Resort!
Some of the best views in Big Bear!
A master bathroom with his/her sinks and a dressing table, also with a walk-in closet!
Majestic San Gorgonio Peak frames Snow Summit Ski Resort!
Another day in paradise -- sunny Big Bear Lake!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Yesenia G
“Love the huge deck !”
Reviewed February 5, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Had a great time in Martha’s cabin. Big open concept and in love with the 2 decks. The jacuzzi of course was a nice touch I am definitely coming back in the summer

10 Feb 2018
I'm so grateful to you for staying at my home! Hope to see you this summer!
Christina...
“Beautiful views and welcoming”
Reviewed December 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

This cabin was so nicely decorated and the hot tub was in great condition. It is located centrally. Perfect for a classy get away.

8 Dec 2017
Thank you for mentioning the "nicely decorated" aspect of Blue Spruce Chalet. When I bought my cabin, it came with a lot of rustic decor, I've added a lot more wildlife paintings by incredibly talented local artists. The hot tub has the advantage of awesome views -- almost as good as those from the huge upper deck! And my cabin is located just a few minutes from both ski resorts, snow play areas, the lake, and the Village with outstanding restaurants and small shops.
Alyssa G
Los Angeles, California
“Cozy Cabin in Big Bear”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My friends and I booked Marta's cabin to have a quick little get away from LA. The place was clean, comfortable, less than a mile away from restaurants and shops, and had nice ammenities available for our use (i.e. Hot tub, Roku, board games, foosball table). Marta was easy to contact in case any questions arose and left simple yet detailed instructions for us to follow in regards to anything that might have came up. We had a wonderful time and I definitely recommend staying here!

11 Aug 2017
I am truly grateful for the wonderful guests who take good care of my home and appreciate all it has to offer, as well as my efforts to make them feel welcome and cozy! I always hope they will visit again in the future!
Sergio R
“Quiet Place under the Stars”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is a nice cozy cabin, great for relaxation. Amazing view of the Stars from the deck. Marta was very accommodating and made our stay memorable. Would definitely come back again.

Marc V
“Spacious & Cozy!”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Had a great stay at the Blue Spruce Chalet! My friends and I enjoyed relaxing out on the deck and using the jacuzzi at night. The foosball table was a hit as well. The owner, Marta, was super easy to work with and made us feel very welcome. I definitely recommend this place!

22 Mar 2017
Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed the amazing views from the upper deck -- I hope you had time for a delicious barbecue! And I'm glad you had the pleasure of soaking in the jacuzzi on the lower deck with friends. Does it get any better? I couldn't be happier helping make your vacation in Big Bear Lake one you won't forget and will want to do again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Last Minute Greatness”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Two of us decided to come to Big Bear last minute and Marta's place happened to be available. She was super accommodating in every way and did everything she could to get us in quickly and enjoy our time. The house was cozy and roomy. Would recommended it to anyone and look forward to staying again.

4 Mar 2017
Thank you for staying at Blue Spruce Chalet! As a homeowner, I take great pride in helping my guests have the most delightful vacation possible -- after all, visiting Big Bear Lake should be an awesome experience you will want to enjoy again and again in the future. My only hope is that you stay at Blue Spruce Chalet, and that you stay longer!
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 26, 2015 for a stay in February 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hanging out in the living room and morning breakfasts
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Aug 2015
Thank you for appreciating my cabin! I'm so pleased when travelers have wonderful and memorable vacations and especially when they plan to return for more great times!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing