“Relaxing and good”
Review of Nottinghams Tavern

Nottinghams Tavern
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very surprised at the service and atmosphere. It was perfect weather to sit outside in the courtyard and have a peaceful lunch. The club sandwich was reasonable and very good. My friend had the sweet potato tater totes. I would have changed my order just to have tater toes.

1  Thank clamdiger2

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Eggs Benedict was great . I asked for them to be cooked hard because I don’t like runny yokes and the chefs did a wonderful job. I truly appreciate it

1  Thank Pamela A
Reviewed August 14, 2018

Our group of six (three couples) came on a Sunday evening for dinner, there is music and he is really good. The courtyard is cool and nice, food was good and service good as well. We enjoyed drinks with our meals and with the music we all had a great time.

1  Thank Kenneth Q
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Have been here before and it didn't disappoint us. Ate on outside patio and had their appitizer special. Was plenty to eat, they had live music on patio that was very entertaining. Yes, I would recommend to all!

1  Thank antegogo
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This place has a great breakfast! In fact I love it so much that the day after I got married we had our newly wed breakfast here with all of our family and friends. They still talk about it. And, that was over two years ago. The one thing that you need to know is that Nottingham‘s tavern serves breakfast until 245. Honestly, any other place in the village or along the path stop serving breakfast around 10. Grab the kids, grab the dog, grab your parents, grab your friends and head on over! Their Denver omelette has my heart!!! And, they have sweet potato tots!!!!

1  Thank Emilyblueeyes19