“Great coffee shop”

Moonridge Coffee Co.
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Great little cozy coffee shop. Very friendly staff and a good selection of drinks to satisfy your java craving. Love this place!

1  Thank Isaac R
There are newer reviews for Moonridge Coffee Co.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We took a weekend trip to Big Bear and noticed that they specialized in croissants and coffee. So that's exactly what we ordered and it was delightful! The atmosphere in the caffe is quaint, warm and cozy. Exactly like a mountain caffe should be. I had a ham and cheese croissant. It was huge! Buttery and very tasty! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I liked it so much day 1, I went back again on day 2 & bought more to share w/ my friends. The best pumpkin spice latte I've ever had; the pumpkin pie streusel muffin was delicious and so sad that I bought the last one. Meant I couldn't buy more this trip. The local specialty honey to purchase was delicious. The setting was a log cabin cottage. And they even had doggie treats for the fur babies en tow. Very charming.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Loved it! Great menu and the coffee was very good. Lots of teas offered as well, both served as drinks and for purchase as loose-leaf for taking home. Wonderful customer service and a great atmosphere. Patio seating is dog-friendly!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Coffee here was average nothing special, but it got the job done. Nice little cozy place, the barrista's were nice, though they mixed up our order a little bit. Though I wouldn't go out of my way to come here, if you're craving coffee it's worth stopping.