“No better place to have had our 1st Wedding...”
other travellers have booked this property
Ain't Misbehavin'
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ain't Misbehavin'
This view is just steps away!  I took this with my iphone2!!!
Completely Remodeled
Cozy Fireplace
Dining for Four
Relax and read a good book
Comfy Bed with new 'Gel' Mattress
Guest Room with Twin over Full Bunk Bed
Relax in the spa
HOUSE RULES!!
Steps away from the best view of fireworks on July 4th!!
Steps away from the best view of fireworks on July 4th!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Vanessa A
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“No better place to have had our 1st Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed May 7, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Our first wedding anniversary was spent at this cabin. It has everything you need including someone close by if you need,them and an owner who was at the end of a text immediately at 9pm.....when I needed him to tell me how to work the tv! Brilliant. The owner is well documented as caring, and as being a good communicator, it's why we chose to book one of his cabins' from prior reviews and they weren't wrong. The cabin was great, better than the pictures show' the fire was magical, the sofa super comfy for putting legs up on the husband with a glass of wine in hand! The hot tub was lovely! The BBQ and outdoor seating were great too...all ready to go with propane'they think of the little things, the fire lighter, the dish soap, the extra blankets for the bed as well as doggie poo bags and duck feed! Nice to have things like salt and pepper and seasonings too... I brought loads of inns for my stew, not the salt and pepper tho! Brilliant cabin, lovely owner...5* stay....(our dogs tail didn't stop wagging and she loved sunning herself in the enclosed garden, especially when we had the logs on the fire! Bliss......we will be back....

14 May 2016
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW!! We really work hard at making our cabins the nicest, coziest cabins in Big Bear and are really happy when guests have a great time and like the place!! Glad you had a wonderful anniversary and hope to have you celebrate with us many times in the future.
Kirk A
Los Angeles, California
“will definitely stay here again!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

3 days of perfect relaxing mountain cozy.. thanks Guy and Elaine for putting together a charming, clean, homey atmosphere! The kitchen had more to offer in utensils, cookware and ease of use than in my own home! The bed was warm, comfortable and great for a bad back.. The little cabin was beautifully remodeled in warm tones, wood, slate and done superbly to make one feel relaxed after a long day on the ski slopes or out about in the nearby village.. Great locations, vibe and all around experience .. Can't wait to go back!!

Liked best: atmosphere
Liked least: nothing
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Mar 2016
So happy you could stay with us and that you loved the cabin!!! Hope to have you back again soon!!
Jamie S
Los Angeles, California
“This cabin was perfect for my family!”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This was my first time up to Big Bear Lake and I didn't know what to expect, good thing we stayed at Guy's cabin, which was AMAZING. We have a very active 5 year old boy and the cabin is a 5 minute walk to a nearby playground right by the lake, which was a perfect place to take him everyday and play in the park and the snow. The cabin was even better than the pictures and so cozy and well maintained. Every inch of the place is clean and polished and well taken care of, but with that rustic cabin feeling. My husband and his brother were pleasantly surprised that I rented such a nice place and we all cooked and played games, and made some great memories. We went to a great Mexican food place down the street called Sonora Cantina- SO good. And snow tubing was so fun for my little boy at Snow Drift Snow Tubing Park. I can't wait to go back to this cabin next year!!
Also Guy was very easy to book with and promptly answered any questions we had! He recommended places when asked and was very accomodating.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the look and feel of the cabin
Liked least: nothing was the least!
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
19 Feb 2016
Thanks Jaime for taking the time to give us a review!! So happy you and your family had a great time!! We love hosting families with children and I'm so glad he had fun. Sonora Cantina is our favorite Mexican restaurant and the Country Inn next door is also very good. Love to have you all back again anytime!!!
lourdes82...
Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous! What was described and what we saw online was exactly what we got! Perfect!”
Reviewed January 31, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Thank you Guy for providing us with such a fabulous opportunity for a winter getaway! You were very attentive and positive throughout our process. We loved the cabin! Loved the location, close to everything. It was exactly what you shared online and described. Everything was perfect! Even our dogs enjoyed their stay. They had a blast in the snow! I saw this cabin online a year ago, but didn't have the opportunity to get away then. When the opportunity came around this year, there was no other place we even considered, and one of the best decisions we made. Looking forward to going back again soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That it was exactly what we expected, and of course its location.
Liked least: Leaving.
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Feb 2016
THANKS SO MUCH!! We are so happy you had a nice time and loved the Cabin!! Elaine and I strive to make your stay the best it can be and nothing pleases us more than hearing you had a good time. We look forward having you stay at Ain't Misbehavin' again!!
Damien O
San Diego, California
“This cabin is amazing!”
Reviewed January 18, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Cabin was great with all the amenities you could need and with the bonus of a nice big wood burning fire place and an awesome hot tub. Will definitely stay here again and found Guy to be super responsive to any questions we had.

22 Jan 2016
Thanks so much!!! Sorry the traffic was so bad coming in!!! Glad you had a good time and hopefully next time you will be able to get in early!!!
856karla
“Amazing property owner!”
Reviewed November 12, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Disclaimer: I did NOT actually stay at the cabin so I can't comment on that (although it looked adorable in the pictures). We booked the cabin in August for a Dec. stay. It was a non-refundable reservation. My family's financial situation changed a few months after making the reservation and my husband was VERY stressed about $$ and affording the cabin. I explained the situation to Guy (the property owner) and he was VERY understanding and accommodate us. I had already singed a contract stating I would pay the full amount and I probably would have been on the hook for it if he had said no. I'm incredibly grateful to Guy and if our financial situation changes and we are able to vacation, this is the first place I'm going.

Travelling group: Young Children
13 Nov 2015
Thanks Karla!! So sorry you had to cancel!!! Hopefully you'll be able to bring the family up sometime in the near future!! Take care.
Ken C
“Cozy with all the amneties we needed”
Reviewed October 20, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

We loved "Ain't Misbehavin! The owner was also very easy to deal with and was extremely nice. We asked for a late checkout just in case and it was not a problem. The cabin has a luxury bathroom with and above the ground sink and a waterfall spout, everything is made of stone, really pretty. Beds were comfortable and the fireplace was cozy. We had to go get wood, but there are plenty of shops around. We were conveniently located near the Village where all the cute mom and pop shops are as well as some comfort dinning. I suggest hitting Himalaya, the Indian Food was simply to die for. The owner also suggested we hike castle rock and it did not disappoint. The hot tub looked like it needed a slight cleaning but the backyard was gorgeous with an extra tent for kids and a ping pong table. Love the decorations as well. My favorite part of our stay was snuggling up with my significant other and enjoying the fire, it was our getaway from LA for some fall weather and it met and exceeded our expectations. We will be back and highly recommend it!

Liked best: the filreplace
Liked least: the wolf spiders, we ran into two of them.
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children People with pets
21 Oct 2015
Thanks Ken!! So happy you had a good time!! I love the memory gel mattress on the bed! I hope when you said the hot tub looked like it needed a slight cleaning you meant the outside of the hot tub and not the water!! We do get the hot tub serviced before someone arrives and after someone leaves. Next time please let me know if you think the water is not sparking clean and I'll get the spa guy out right away. The outside especially the cover gets beaten up by the elements and is usually a little dusty and has pine sap on it which is normal. Look forward having you back and if we are booked you can always look at our other 2 cabins, Almost Paradise and Simply Irresistible which are both on TripAdvisor and Flipkey as well. THANKS!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing