All reviews late check overnight stay staff were friendly room was clean cold night short stay springvale road convenient location bistro makeover accommodation vibe heating venue purpose function melbourne
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Excellent service. Wonderful staff. Always helpful, even on short notice.
Kerri, Rani and all the staff go that extra step to make sure that our needs are catered for.
Great facilities, good location. An awesome place to stay for our workers.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The room was clean albeit tired with paint peeling off the door. Our real issue was with our meal. We ordered an entrée and when that was delivered we were told that our main course, 2 rare steaks, were also ready and did we want them delivered as well. We declined hoping to enjoy our entrees followed by our main meal. When the steaks were delivered they had obviously been 'cooking' under warming conditions and were now medium well done and dry. When the waitress came to check we told her and she offered new steaks, but at that stage we were over the whole issue. The wait staff were courteous and endeavoured to help as best they could.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jai C, General Manager at Burvale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Hi Tantech2018,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Firstly apologies for the mess up with the steaks coming out too early. We have a procedure for the Chefs to check with our bistro staff to see if the table is finished with the entree and there obviously has been some sort of communication error. I will certainly take this issue up with the Chefs to ensure it doesn't happen again. Apologies again and I do hope that you come back and give us another chance.

Kind Regards,

Jai Cole
Venue Manager

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Value for money.Only issue heating wasn't very efficient.Rooms quite cold.Needs hairdryer.Breakfast was excellent and staff very friendly. Budget hotel room need a revamp but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ejacks473807
Jai C, Manager at Burvale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and to bring these issues to my attention. We are currently replacing all AC units in all rooms with only a few to go. Could you let me know what room you were in so as I can check that unit personally. We actually have hairdryers on request from reception so I apologise that we did not make you aware of this. Thanks for the value for money comment though and we do hope to see you again.

Cheers

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Nice comfy room, meals great choice & well presented. Staff very pleasant & helpful, nothing was a bother Recommend +++++ Only downside no breakfast was available as I stayed on a week night. However I was able to have a late checkout & leave my car parked in the grounds while I attended a business function. Happy customer!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jai C, General Manager at Burvale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hi Xiphi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We actually started everyday breakfast from 7:30am on the 17th of this month so hopefully next time you come back you can grab a great valued breakfast like bacon, eggs & tomato for only $8.50.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

I booked two rooms
Rooms was OK for price payed
It was a super cold night, the room door rattled in the wind and no seals around door
Mould in bathrooms walls & ceilings was disturbing
Toilet roll holder was broken.
Reception staff were friendly.
Was OK, but our friends were disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I will bring the issues you mentioned up with our housekeepers immediately and have the problem resolved. I certainly hope you enjoyed the band though.