Coming from the country we hoped our view would be better than a car park and building site. The bed was very uncomfortable. The noise from the night club was disturbing. The weather was bad so we spent a lot of time in the room. The TV was terrible. Too small and quality bad. Had to pay $19 to watcha movie. Very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed beachfront accommodation with a range of facilities the resort is the perfect destination for any stay. Select a studio, one and two bedroom un-serviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool and hinterland views, and are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths or enjoy the outdoor pool and spa. Maintenance Notice Remedial building works will be taking place on the pool deck and balconies throughout the building from 29 May until 15 November 2017. The work on the expansion building joints and waterproofing repairs will involve noise and scaffolding. Mantra Ettalong Beach management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy