“Good service, average food.”

Platinum Cafe and Restaurant
Price range: US$25 - US$36
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are located alongside the Maroondah Highway in Chirnside Park, diagonaly opposite Reading Cinemas, and between Red Rooster and Bunnings hardware.
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The service was excellent from the time we entered. The entrees were of good quality. Wine list good but not extensive. The sirloin steak was sinewy and tough. Would probably go back and try again.

There are newer reviews for Platinum Cafe and Restaurant

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Caught up with a friend & had a very enjoyable time here.
The staff were great & the atmosphere was lovely.
We both ordered the calamari salad as we only wanted something light to eat for lunch & weren't disappointed at all.
If I wasn't in a public place, I would have licked the plate clean!
Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I went for lunch to check out this restaurant for an upcoming birthday.
I had been told it was expensive. I certainly didn't find it was the case. I had eye fillet steak a glass of red wine and a coffee for under $50. I have booked it for the upcoming birthday with my family. Great choice.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Service was good, food was average for the price, but the room was too loud to have a normal conversation.
Won't be going back.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely top notch! The staff are always incredible, the food is out of this world and the ambience is divine! :) My husband and I have never been disappointed. It's our favourite restaurant by far!!! Keep it up guys. :D