US$107
Hotels.com
Victoria House Motor Inn(Croydon)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$92
Agoda.com
York on Lilydale(Mount Evelyn)
  • Pool
US$73
US$57
  • Restaurant
Ringwood Motel(Ringwood)
US$79
US$76
  • Room Service
Ringwood Lake Inn(Ringwood)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$177
US$173
Hotels.com
Sage Hotel Ringwood(Ringwood)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$85
  • Restaurant
US$288
US$194
All reviewsgolf courseyarra valleybuffet breakfastplay golfhigh tearoom servicegolf viewroom was largebusiness conferencebeautiful surroundingspleasant stayking bedmini barcourse dinnerrelaxing breakupon checkcouple of nights
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Had a couple of nights here with a conference and found this place to be quite austere. The service was a little lacking as well - after checking in, I parked the car and took my luggage to the room only to find my key didn't work. I knew that there were three people behind the counter at check in and it was fairly quiet. I rang down from the phone in the hall but was told that I would have to make it all the way back to reception with all my luggage to get the key changed. The three staff members still behind the counter - no one else checking in......I got a new key, when back....and it didn't work again. After I voiced my concerns, they did try a bit harder.
The location is good, the place was clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I Stayed with my husband and small son for the weekend as we were heading out to the wineries and the snow (YES close to both)
Lake Mountain was less than an hour away and world renowned wineries were practically up the road, so suffice it to say that the location is great!
We stayed in a suite and it was very luxurious, spacious and clean.
Bella restaurant was delcious and the staff whom we dealt with across the board were very accomodating and friendly.
Its the second time we have stayed there and it definitely wont be the last!

Room Tip: book a suite -more spacious!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nattas21
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Lovely hotel, peaceful and picturesque setting. Staff are polite, professional and efficient. Rooms are well-appointed and restaurant is well above average. Book ahead and try the day spa - it is magnificent!

Room Tip: Try the day spa - pure bliss!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vivienne H
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I came here last week for a 2 day conference (wish it was longer). Great venue and great food and great rooms. There's a couple of golf courses there but didn't get the chance to try them out this time round (damn it). It looks like a challenging course though. Overall, I thought the place was great to stay in and would be happy to return here for either business or maybe if we get the chance to come to the Yarra Valley for a holiday some time in the future.

Rating:
Hotel - 9 out of 10
Rooms - 9 out of 10
Atmosphere & Ambience - 8 out of 10
Food Quality - 9 out of 10
Overall Rating - 9 out of 10

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
SebelYV, General Manager at Yarra Valley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback, I am delighted to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay both from the conferencing and leisure perspective.
We look forward to welcoming you back for that game of golf!
Regards,
Mark Robertson

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My company had a conference at this venue recently. The service and facilities were first class. I was very impressed with their ability to manage a large group of people all arriving at the same time for check in.

The only thing I was disappointed in was that I had very little time to take advantage of the great leisure facilties (obviously that was by no means the fault of the Sebel!). I will certainly be attempting to get back to this hotel for a weekend stay soon.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business