All reviews golf course pro shop playing golf ground staff perfect weather torrential rain king prawns twin room wedding venue included in the package golfing experience real challenge lovely selection challenging golf night stay fairways clubhouse
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Not our first stay and wont be our last. From the "can-do" attitude at reception to the friendly greetings from ALL staff (including ground staff) to the stunning course itself and the amazing food and service in the Flooded Gums restaurant the resort seems to be going from strength to strength with some high quality mods to both resort and golf course. Spring flowers made the grounds even more beautiful!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Visited for a corporate event with another staff member. Stayed in a twin room which was compatible to an upmarket motel standard but in a beautiful golf course setting. The staff were all excellent from reception to bar and restaurant. Food was excellent for breakfast lunch and dinner. The golf course is stunning and a great challenge.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights 28-29 July. It would be the worst bed we have ever slept in. Complained the next morning and nothing was done. I know beds are a personal thing,but you should be able to cuddle and lay next to your wife without there being a 6 inch ledge between you. I don't understand why they want you to fill out the customer satisfaction sheets when you see them personally and they haven't even got the time to respond.This was there executive room also. Would hate to see there basic rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul B
GMJonahs, General Manager at Bonville Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Hi Paul B,

I am sorry that our beds did not suit you and your wife during your stay.

We replace our beds on a regular basis and the beds in the Executive Rooms (where you stayed) at Bonville Golf Resort are only 1 year old. We purchase high quality commercial split ensemble beds for the comfort of our guests. As the beds are King Zip Beds, there is a join in the middle but this is generally unnoticed due to the plush mattress protector we utilise. I am aware that the mattress protectors were being laundered during your visit, which may have led to the issue of you noticing the centre join.

I do apologise that no one responded to you after you submitted a feedback form. I will chase this up to ensure the correct process is being followed with all feedback forms (which is that they come to me for personal review). I do not recall seeing your form.

If you choose to visit us again at Bonville Golf Resort, please phone or email me direct so as I can arrange your stay and check your bed personally prior to your arrival.

Kind regards,

Brad Daymond
GENERAL MANAGER
0417 041 769
gm@bonvillegolf.com.au

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Spent five days at Bonneville playing in the pairs event. I have played golf all over the world, Bonneville is not just about the golf but about the whole experience. Not enough can be said about the accommodation The golf course, and a specially the staff. This is the 23rd year I've played in this event, and each year is better. I recommend the Bonneville experience, be sure to eat in the restaurant as the food is quite amazing, The on course accommodation is also excellent. This is certainly one for the bucket list

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2017

We spend 1 night playing golf 2 days - golf is great, very picturesque. The rooms are all you need, clean and spacious with parking right outside your room. Breakfast was expensive but dinner in the restaurant was awesome.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple