Bankstown Motel 10(Greenacre)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$86
Agoda.com
Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
US$50
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$94
Town & Country Motel(Strathfield South)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$64
US$62
  • Pool
US$87
US$80
Priceline
Gardenia Motor Inn(Bass Hill)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$54
The Palms Hotel(Chullora)
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscontinental breakfastservice stationparking spacequeen roomtea and coffeegood sizetrain stationconvenient locationattending a concertfree parkingconvenience storelaundrystadiumtransportwoolworthsmuffinsfuel
Reviewed April 30, 2017

upon the checkin arrival the receptionist was very friendly and helpul with my questions about the nearest train station location and also helped me with getting the address for the train station to get there. The room has been renovated and was good except the air conditioner was ancient and not been cleaned for years and accumulated with dust we didn't even try to turn it even though the 2 night stay was cold was scared to turn it on for breathing of the dust into bodies and the air vents were also thick with dust. The room was small the bed linen and bed were clean nd tell it was new.
The worst part about staying at this motel for the 2 nights stay could hardly get any sleep both nights due to at 1 am each night other guests had no consideration for other people in the motel and heard a fight between a couple the first night yelling at the top of there voices and swearing the f word every 1 to 2 sentences and going for hours and hours. Then on our second night we thought it be much better but when it was after midnight then it started again with another group laughing so loud and talking so loud annoying everyone and playing the music in there cars thinking it was a nighclub with there doof doof music and both nights they have 24 hour reception and the staff do nothing about the noise complaints or going to sort the other guests out to keep them quiet to respect all the other guests I recommend nobody to stay here unless u want little sleep especially if your on holidays or a weekend it be better looking for other motels around and after getting lack of sleep myself and my partner and motel doing noting about it we will never stay here again.

Room Tip: don't stay here u get no sleep at all
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Bimla N, Team Leader (Front Desk) at Sleep Express Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for sending us your feedback. Please accept our apologies for the aircon not been cleaned. We have discussed your review with our Maintenance team to install a brand new aircon. We are looking forward to welcoming you again
Warm Regards.
Sleep Express Motel Team

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My stay at this hotel got off to a rocky start as soon as I walked in the door. I have never paid for my rooms before leaving I was basically forced to pay for my room as there was no other accomodation in the area and my son was getting very hot outside in the son. Then when I got to my room for which I paid for a double and single bed I got 2 single beds a fridge and TV. You had to be careful if you went to the toilet as the seat was just hanging there you I wasn't sure if I was going to fall off or not. The bed linen left a lot to be desired my sons sheets had holes in , I asked how often they changed them they said every four days this was done the night before we left . I had to buy coffee and sugar as it was never topped up this happened to everyone in the hotel they have list out in the long term as there were approx 20 guests from Adelaide who travel t Sydney every year for national bowling championships . They also had an Easter egg raffle which on the poster said would be drawn Easter Sunday I asked when it would be drawn the receptionist said Tuesday. I replied that we were all leaving for Adelaide then. The tickets were handed out to everyone that paid for breakfast.
My wife's bed had blood stains on the quilt cover they didn't change it until I demanded it to be done .
Over all I would not recommend to the thousand odd ten pin bowlers he come here every year to use this place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for choosing our Sleep Express Motel for your stay and for taking the time to write a feedback. We are truly sorry, that you were disappointed about the experience with our service and HSK. Please be assured that this does not reflect our service standards and that we will follow up the situation with our entire team. Our goal is to deliver high-quality hospitality to every guest on every stay, starting from your arrival until your departure. We hope, that during your next visit, we can welcome you once again at our Motel to prove, that we are really passionate about guest service.
As for the room charges, it is our Motel Policy that all the payments are to be made on checkin time. The room that was booked through Booking.com was a Twin Room so that was delivered as per price and confirmed booking. Our Reception did not record any complains regarding the HSK. We do room service everyday and our sheets are changed every 4th day of your stay.
Warm regards.
Sleep Express Motel Team

Reviewed April 13, 2017

The price per room for this motel exceeds the level of maintenance and presentation. The furnishings are cheap, well worn and sometimes damaged. The bed is comfortable but small and the particle board furnishings were showing damage from wear. Common area carpets were worn and stained. Staff were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Ross B, Manager at Sleep Express Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

Dear Bruce
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of rooms that need upgrading. It is a pleasure to announce that we have completed 90% of refurbishment of our rooms. We still have 10% old rooms which need upgrades but to high occupancy rate we could not complete all rooms. All our rooms will be completed within a month. As for common area carpets and hall ways that would be the last to be completed and within a month as well. All the rooms will be getting all new furniture and fittings It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed March 17, 2017

One night stay. Filthy, filthy room. I was so concerned about risk to my health we didn't stop to even look at the dining room for breakfast. The overwhelming smell of air freshener on arrival covered the two stinking nappies in a bag behind the door of our room. The photos speak for themselves and clearly show the concerns we had about the room, including body wash on the shower wall, dirty walls, faeces on the bathroom wall, blood on the headboard, drips down the walls, filthy and sticky carpet, generally filthy room. I have stayed in many places through personal and work travel and I have NEVER been so concerned for my health as I was in this room. Plus point - the linen was clean and fresh - so we were there for about 8 hours, only put our foot on the carpet if we were wearing shoes, and got out of there quickly. Very very disappointed, and concerned this place is able to trade with such poor standards. I paid $164 for myself and my daughter - even less than a budget motel. Very concerned about standards here.

Room Tip: Consider very carefully before staying here.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 449victoriao
Ross B, Manager at Sleep Express Motel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review our motel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I am truly very sorry to hear that you were not at all happy with your disturbing experience with us. Our guests are our number one priority at the property and if someone is dissatisfied with their experience, we work very hard to correct this immediately and in a timely fashion in order to turn their experience around. Everyone has a chance to learn where we can work harder for our guests. The cleaning issue has been addressed promptly. It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our Motel with a different experience.
Please contact me and I will personally make sure that you are looked after.

Regards, Ross

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place. Wanted somewhere close for the concert. They provided shuttle to and from the lidcombe train station. Thanks so much, made our trip so easy.
Close to service station, shopping complex. Great price. Beds very comfy.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our new completed refurbished motel.

Best Regards.