“Wow!!”
Review of The Mash Inn

The Mash Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mash Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Radnage
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited The Mash Inn last night for my mother’s birthday and were all thoroughly impressed. I was slightly concerned that due to very high expectations I may be disappointed, but it not only lived up to expectations but surpassed them. The service was impeccable as was the food, the ambiance...everything. It was pricey, however you get what you pay for and it was worth the money. I highly recommend it for a special dinner and can’t wait for our next visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Came here with family for my birthday and had a fantastic time. Lovely place in a picturesque village, views are amazing. There is a fire pit seating area out the back and can imagine this is gorgeous in the summer. Restaurant staff have great knowledge about the products they sell and the Head Chef gives you a tour of his quirky bespoke kitchen and is very friendly. Food is interesting, well thought out and beautifully cooked. If you are looking for something different for a special occasion, would highly recommend!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Staff very friendly and accommodating, beautiful surrounding area and food excellent. We had the tasting menu and would highly recommend it, few extra nice touches made it a great weekend away from the city.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Heard much in the press and decided to try! Very hearty welcome to this small ancient pub with fine food. The atmosphere is casual, comfortable, service is attentive. It’s great that they don’t cram the tables in, diners have their own space. We loved seeing the open kitchen before we were seated. There aren’t many choices on the menu and all diners need to have the same menu option. We chose the daily menu which was stunning to have 3 starters/entrees, my favourite being Romanesco soup; the venison main was good as was the halibut I’m told, both were quite small plates no carbs with the venison. The desserts weren’t quite to our taste but there you go. Enjoyed the experience but the price tag means that it was in the special meal category.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

I work in the trade and know how difficult and passionate we become about our business.

From the moment I stepped inside for once unlike when visiting other establishments, I managed to switch off and relax, all down to a great welcome from, Nick the owner, James and Hannah. The food is awesome, Jon and his team prepared and delivered a taster that was simply superb and interesting, while James served a wine flight that was different, delicious and complimented every dish.

Nick, your team do you credit and you have created a fantastic experience. I look forward to coming back again and wish you every success, you deserve it.

1  Thank ikeysolomon