Seashells Fremantle(East Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$115
Agoda.com
Pier 21 Apartment Hotel(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$111
Norfolk Hotel(Fremantle)
US$67
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$88
Agoda.com
Hougoumont Hotel Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$102
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$74
US$65
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Pool
Be. Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$100
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

All reviewsswan riveran easy drivebottle shop next doorgreat hotelprovided excellent servicewell equipped gymsmall kitchenettefremantle harbourrooms are greatstayed here for two nightshotel is situatedrooms are largelight sleepermini barfish and chipsside streetone night stay
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Has to be the best bed I have slept in in years and could of stayed in that shower for hours. Hotel got a 10/10.

The restaurant however totally lacking customer service. After ordering a flat white coffee with 2 extra shots of coffee (yes I like my coffee super strong) the woman who took my order turned the barister and told her just to make a flat white.
After finishing my not so enjoyable coffee about 20 minutes passed when they cleared our table still waiting for our breakfast. After asking how long our meal would be the chef said he had not received the order.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephen W, General Manager at Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear Mick S, please accept my apologies for the poor breakfast service you received. I will pass on the feedback to the team. These are simple errors and certainly not how we work at the hotel. If you do elect to give us another chance please email me directly and I will organise your bookings with us and ensure we redeem our poor service. Regards Stephen (GM)

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Arrived by taxi and dropped off in the wrong street. Alyssa the Functions Manager was on a break but saw us struggling with luggage etc and came to our aid. Organised the check in andvised us of the directions places we needed to go, and then helped us to our room at 11am, well before normal checkin time. The rooms are large, well appointed, comfy beds and lounge area. Met a man on our way to dinner last night who has stayed here before and he can't believe how brilliant this hotel is now

Room Tip: Be sure to go to Sewell Street entrance
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grandma07012007
Stephen W, General Manager at Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Grandma, thank you for the great feedback. Please feel free to email me directly when next you wish to stay and I will personally look after your booking. Regards Stephen

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Loved the use of space in the hotel room. The beds were comfy, and I loved the L-sofa at the front that was way more useful (than the usual round table and two chairs) as a sitting area, eating area, and eventual bed for one toddler.

Even the tiny kitchen in the back helped make the stay feel less like a hotel and more like a studio apartment, which is so great for a family on the go.

There's no bell boy though, so be ready to carry your 10 bags and 2 car seats all by yourself to the room (also make sure your driver knows the right street for the entrance...Sewel not Hubel...)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jahmin, thank you for the feedback and my apologies for the wrong drop off point. We updated google maps several months ago and it now states hotel reception Sewell Street and since then we have had better luck with our taxi drivers. Some do still get it wrong sorry. You are correct we do not have a bellboy however my team or I am always more than happy to assist so I will try and make sure the reception team know we have to help as much as we can when we can. See you next time and email me directly to book and I will personally look after your reservations. Regards Stephen

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Review of restaurant only - live locally and have never stayed at the hotel. The food used to be good here but we had a very disappointing meal here tonight. The smaller bar which provided easy access to order from (as a family with small children) is now closed. This forces you to order in the 'main bar' with the crowd of people only interested in drinking with resulting queues etc.

The menu has changed but not for the better. There seems to be less selection with no real sides to add to the small selection. Some of the dishes that we ordered did not match the description from the menu very well. Even forgiving the poor description, the food was still of a much lower quality than we have experienced here in the past.

This place now has more of a 'pub with food' sort of atmosphere rather than a restaurant.

A shame really, we won't be returning for a good while.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Stephen W, General Manager at Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Adcr0, I am disappointed to read that you did not enjoy you meal on the weekend. Please accept my apologies and if you do elect to return please email or call me first so that I may handle your reservation for you personally to ensure you have a great expereince. I must admit I am a little confused and would be happy to discuss gm@tradewindshotel.com.au or 9339 8188 mainly because the menu size has not really changed and not sure if you mean traditional sides of shared plates so I am a little lost. I am sorry you do not like going to the main bar. We installed 12 new beer taps and new wine and champagne fridges in the main bar and opened up the main bar to the terrace and painted the lot hence why we serve from there because it has a must bigger selection of items for guests to select from. It was a very busy weeekend with the football finals and we did not have any issues or problems over the weekend from our customers. We only had to stop service to one group late on Sunday night. Nevertheless we pride ourselves on being family friendly and having great food so I will share your feedback with the chefs and discuss how we ensure our quality is maintained. We will also take on board the concepts of more sides when we rewite the menu. Happy to talk if you have time. Again apologies you did not enjoy your meal. Regards Stephen

Reviewed September 8, 2017

The hotel has been renovated since the last time I was there. The rooms have new bathrooms, beds etc. They are really nice and inviting. The bed however is very hard and it would be good if they could get toppers for them as I could not sleep.
The restaurant and function rooms still need to be renovated but apparently this should happen within the next year or so.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Carol P

Dear Carol P, thank you for the feedback and please accept my apologies if you did not get a good nights sleep. Beds are a tough one but what I can say is we have had the beds for almost 6 months now and we have only had until now 20 to 25 positive comments and 3 requests for the manufacturer details. I will personally check your room to make sure the bed is as it should be to make sure we have not been given a dud amongst the delivery. The function rooms have been painted, the function toilets completely redone, all function areas have beem recarpeted and have new curtains so I assume you are talking about the function chairs. These are next on the list and will be done soon I am sure. Still a good chair just dated fabric unfortunately. Again please accept my apologies that you had a poor nights sleep and we will certainly investigate that room to make sure the bed is as it should be. Regards Stephen