“My perfect getaway destination”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Our recycled plastic doors
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Elmer R
“My perfect getaway destination”
Reviewed April 27, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Not everything in my life is work, when I need some quality relaxation I look forward to spending my time at Ecovida Cabinas. Where I can enjoy my vacation in comfort. I enjoy waking up to birds chirping and the waves splashing and try to get away to this destination every chance I get! Ecovida Cabinas pride themselves in making my stay as pleasant as possible and giving me insight on the best tours available. Whether its a hike through lush rainforest or a sunny beach sunday I will always have the best experience. Thanks Ecovida and Pura Vida!!!

29 Apr 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! Pura vida!!
worldtrav...
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent eco-friendly simple rooms”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Only a short walk to the beach in a really interesting rural area. We were just passing through towards manual antonio park but were sure glad we stopped. Bejuco beach is almost empty and such a great spot. Be careful of rip currents and there is a sign right on the beach about it. We have been in the area before but ecovida is unique with its cabina building and gardens and pursuit of sustainability. We would highly recommend the hosts cabinas and staff. Everything was great and we will certainly visit again. There is also a new shopping centre on the highway and we can't remember the name but we had excellent italian food and an overall great experience with everything at our fingertips.

Your age range 50-64
24 Apr 2018
Brody B
“Great stay”
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a fantastic time. The accommodation was comfortable and the beach was very close. Couldn’t ask for anything better.

23 Apr 2018
whenamanl...
New York City, New York
“Super cool but tripadvisor was not!”
Reviewed April 13, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The cabinas are awesome. Ecofriendly and just pure heaven at good price, just a short walk to a empty beach that goes forever. We stayed there after trying to reserve on tripadvisor and ended up corresponding with the owner and finding them easily as we traveled down the coast. Tripadvisor basically lied to us though, this is what was sent to us after we booked through them and paid by paypal for a last minute stay -

Your stay has been canceled.
We're sorry the owner canceled your booking. Cancellations simply shouldn't happen. To make it up to you, you'll receive a full refund and we'll help you find a new rental fast. Simply call us on 1-855-898-2877

THIS WAS NOT TRUE!!! Eco vida cabinas was notified that WE canceled. THAT WAS NOT TRUE!!! We saw the proof and shared our proof with eco vida! Tripadvisor took our money and then canceled our booking without any reason so we just paid in cash when we got to Bejuco beach.

It took a full day and an official complaint to paypal to get our money back from tripadvisor, it was like they were trying to sell us on something else other than the booking we made. We should have used airbnb. Not even an apology. The message sent even said that the refund came from the owner which is also a lie. They held the money and pitted us and the owner against each other.

15 Apr 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write us this review! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! In regards to the trouble with TripAdvisor, we are sorry for the troubles caused and as you know we tried to convey all of this to their first line of support. We are compiling a report on this incident with the information you provided us and will be escalating this issue to the PM support team as the first-tier support seemed to care very little, unfortunately. We are hopeful that after 10 years of working with FlipKey/TripAdvisor, that the PM support team can resolve whatever issue caused this in the first place. Thanks again!
maithelev...
Montreal, Canada
“Very nice studio, confortable bed”
Reviewed January 9, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Nice place, friendly people, kitchen correctly equipped, close to beach and quiet.
A screen door would be nice, since no air conditioning. But a powerful fan is available.

10 Jan 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We very much appreciate it and welcome your feedback! Unfortunately, the design of the eco-cabinas did not accommodate screen doors for various reasons, security and insulation being a couple of them. If you choose to visit again, we do have an air-conditioned unit at a higher price, as per our website. Pura vida!
Manuel D
Miami, Florida
“Setting the bar for eco-friendly lodging!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

When you visit EcoVida, you will notice everything is well thought out. Using permaculture principles, they have developed a project that not only provides world-class eco-friendly lodging, but also inspires creativity and sustainability. Great staff and management have made this place the standard in which I set my expectations when booking a stay in Costa Rica.

Just a short walk to one of the best beaches in the area!! great for surfing, sun bathing, or family fun in the sand!!
The owners and staff have thought of visitors' every need, and are more than happy to help you book tours and adventures, or point out the restaurants and attractions in the area that best suit your preferences.

The cabinas are super clean and equipped with a kitchenette, fridge, utensils and coffeemaker!! I will most definitely be back!

30 Nov 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Manuel! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! Pura vida!
Elmer R
“My new home away from home”
Reviewed November 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My experience at Ecovida Cabinas was amazing! A very quiet and cozy place for my wife and I to visit all year round. Aside from all the beauty and enchantment that Playa Bejuco brings on its own, Ecovida Cabinas is exactly what my wife and I were looking for.The staff and owners were very friendly and helpful in every aspect of my stay. I will keep visiting Ecovida every chance I get to get away from city life and enjoy the beach and its natural surroundings! I highly recommend any one looking to enjoy Costa Rica beaches to check this place out.

17 Nov 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Elmer! We very much appreciate it and hope to see you here again one day soon! Pura vida!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing