See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Pros: clean room, comfortable bed, friendly staff, relatively new building. Cons: small room, small LCD tv, small shower room, no wardrobe, no security box, noisy air conditioner. The breakfast menu was standard, the acoustic bossa nova musicians were noisy and did not fit with the breakfast time - better they sing at the dinner time.

Date of stay: May 2013
6  Thank AlexSantosa
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is my second times to stay at hotel dafam Pekalongan. I never forget with all staff behavior, they're very helpfulness, and always recognize me although this is my second time.
Room was clean, not big but comfortable. The staff give me a lot of information about Pekalongan city.

Room tip: Try the breakfast buffet with traditional corner....mak nyuusss
Date of stay: January 2013
6  Thank ekha k
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Not sure about the best hotel, but this city doesn't have many 3-star+ hotels and this hotel is one of them. Stayed here for 3 nights, I got nice room although a bit small but comforting, and also the staffs were nice, breakfast was excellent, so many choices and tasted very good. Location also good, in the middle of the city, easy to go anywhere, and easy to find restaurant at night. There is a famous hypermarket in front of it, when I need something, just go across the street.

Date of stay: November 2012
4  Thank Rendz
Reviewed January 24, 2013

When we're arrive good welcoming by open the door and greet us, check in process was quick also quick response when we need some thing.
Breakfast also amazing !!
We'll come again to dafam pekalongan, and recommend to our colleague if they have a trip to Pekalongan

Room tip: Choose a room facing to the town / ponolawen you will get an amazing night with a lot of lamp...
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Chefdewa P
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We've stayed for 1 night in executive room.We've had a quick and friendly check in/out.
The room was large, we specifically asked for bigger room so my daughter can run in the room and not hit anything.
They have swimming pools, fitness centre and spa.
Breakfast a bit hectic, if you don't want to run out food and wait for them to be refilled than I sugest to come early for breakfast.
Right across the street there's a carefour, papa ron's pizza, and cfc. But if you want to dine in,their mie jawa is recommended ;)

Date of stay: December 2012