Hotel Nagel(Suedlohn)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Not fancy place not new furniture, carpets etc. but the place same as stuff wonderful, friendly and kind. For me personally that is more important than anything other. I suggest to everyone!

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here about 9 years ago for a business trip to Europe. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of my stay! The restaurant and bar were staffed by consummate professionals. The food was delicious, the bar held all that I wanted. There is an old style bowling game downstairs. We had a load of fun!
If I'm ever in that part of the world again, I would definitely stay at Burghotel Pass.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. We were greeted on our arrival and made to feel really welcome straight away. As we were on a motorbike space in the garage was offered to us.
The family and staff were lovely and did everything to make our visit special.
The bar area is good, the gardens lovely and the breakfast was fresh with quality products.
Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

We booked really last minute and where pleasantly surprised, there was a slight mess up with the room which was solved in a wink of an eye. We got a lovely room which was an adventure to find right in the old tower. If you can't walk stairs there are plenty of other nice rooms accessible by lift. The staff are warm and welcoming. The grounds also have a lovely beer garden by the little stream.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2015

¨We stayed four nights in one of the beautiful large old tower rooms of Burghotel Pass.
Our stay was fantastic in respect of excellent service, accommodation (traditional, classical), food (!) and area for hiking and biking.
Highly recommended !!¨.
Wim / Marianne, The Netherlands

Room Tip: Tower rooms higher than 1st floor are less accessible (no elevator).
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple