“Mr”
Review of CFC Restobar

CFC Restobar
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in General Luna
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: We aim to provide a high standard off western style fast food to satisfy the hungry travelers on the island with large portion meals and super cold beers and drinks. located within walking distance just north of the famous Cloud 9 surf break in the chilled little village of Catangnan. Come feel at home let us look after you for lunch or dinner any day of the week. Delivery service available.
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Super friendly staff . Excellent food . Awesome chillies sauce ...very nice surfing vibres , and cold beer .

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank nootch2016

Reviewed February 7, 2018

With torrential rain last evening during the rainy season I wasn't about to venture in to General Luna on the motorcycle, at least I could walk to CFC with umbrella overhead which seemed the safer option.

CFC was OK, I observed plenty of variants of chicken, chicken burgers and Kiwi beef burgers on the menu, I opted for their fish & chips which was remarkably good and their tartare sauce on this island a most welcome treat indeed.

The beer could be served just a tad colder and they could do something about the mosquitos, either coils or insect zapping light bulbs perhaps, but these are just nit picks, overall it was an enjoyable experience and I shall frequent again.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Phileas_Fogg_UK
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Yes I know this is a fried chicken joint and their fried chicken and ice cold beer is up with the best in Siargao - but for me, the superstar is their Fish and Chips. I've managed fine dining restaurants, I've eaten seafood my whole life -and the best fish and chips I have eaten, ever, are the Fish and Chips from CFC. I'm now addicted.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Maybe go here after being at the Cloud 9 area because this place is the farthest (resto) from all else, good burgers.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017

This place has a cool modern retro vibe, good place to chill and meet the locals, great location easy to find just a short walk or bike ride from world famous surf spot cloud 9, friendly lovely staff always feel welcome here, the food is amazing an you have to try their burgers with home made sauce's it will make want to keep coming back for more, if your in siargao you have to stop in and check this place out.

Date of visit: July 2017