“Coffee is good, sandwich is good!”

Cocosurf cafe-bar & store
Ranked #23 of 50 Restaurants in General Luna
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Cafe-bar serving coffee, baked-goods, sandwiches, juices and cocktails. Showcasing Cocosurf custom boards and displaying Siargao surf history.
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Coffee is good, as well as the sandwich. Very good place to chill and spend your spare time. It was even more eventful for me since I was alone and the place also seems to cater to introverts as well (lol).

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We tried the mango cheesecake and coco cheesecake. Truly have their own signature cake.
Staff are friendly. Good location. It’s in the center of General Luna.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

We came here at around 8:00am to have breakfast. The palace is quite small. There were some seating on bar stools and two tables with more comfortable seating. My toddler loved their bean bag.

They have WIFI and a huge TV where they play some movies from Netflix.

I had cappuccino with no sugar. It was perfect. I loved that you can substitute coconut milk for an additional cost. I passed though because I've never tried it and still had a long day ahead.

For our breakfast food we had yogurt with some fruits. chocolate croissant, scrambled eggs on toast and coconut cheesecake. Everything was good. The cheesecake was interesting, with a layer of coco jam on top and coconut on its base as well.

Definitely a great place to dine. I just wish they had a bigger space.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Nice little cafe on the main road. Good coffee & really amazing baked goods (especially the brownies!) Nice staff & pool table out front

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Coco is a cool spot with good food & sandwiches. The staff is pretty friendly and the place has a good vide. Their pastries are amazing, especially the Carrot Cake!