“One of the islands best!”

Karagatan Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in General Luna
Description: Karagatan is a modern Asian restaurant with a focus on fresh seafood. You'll find Mud Crabs and a catch of the day on our menu, as well as our version of South East Asian dishes such as Curry MeeGoreng and Spicy Crispy Pork Belly. Next to that our restaurant is vegetarian and vegan friendly. With good food, you need good drinks! We serve you a big variety of delicious cocktails and international wines. Plus a beautiful beach view while dining. Ready to be swept off your flip-flops?
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Really well thought out menu. I have been back multiple times just so I can try everything. And don't forget the signature cocktails!

1  Thank DTM071

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I don't know if there are other breakfast buffets in Gl, but Karagatan has to rank in there as the best! Great hot and cold options, fruits, cereals, egg station and pancakes! Real value for money. Don't miss it!

1  Thank daCoach420
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Thanks again for this amazing dinner and cocktails. The quality of the food and cocktails is just amazing. I highly recommend the mango daiquiry and the tuna for starter. Thank you chef Peter and Gene!

1  Thank asiapacifictour
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at Karagatan! The dining staff were all very accommodating and pleasant and the food was superb! Mudcrabs, scallops, squid and the tuna were all delicious and fresh. They also had a lot of healthier salads which I was surprised with.

1  Thank ScudderX
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I had the opportunity to dine at Karagatan restaurant on different occasions and I really can't fault this place. Always experienced delicious food and great service. My must try are the tuna tartar, tuna with avocado salsa, Mahi-Mahi fish with mango salsa, Thai style chicken satay and watermelon arugula salad. Lots of fresh seafood available!

The breakfast buffet also offers lots of selections with great coffee and fresh buko.

Definitely in my top restaurants to dine when in Siargao.

1  Thank Alessandra C