“Ask permission! Observe!”
Review of Bravo Restaurant

Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in General Luna
Description: Enjoy traditional and authentic Spanish and international cuisine. Our diverse menu, a carefully selected choice of the best local ingredients and imported delicacies, will be constantly evolving, bringing new flavours, textures, colours and mixtures from the plate to your palate. Relax with a beachfront view & our charming staff will serve you quickly, and most importantly, with the always present Filipino smile.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Servers needs to be attentive after you eat you are completely forgotten. Mango shakes are too watered. I did not use the straw because there's white thing stuck inside. What I did not like is when I went to the bathroom they dish out my plate knowing that I'm not yet finished. Even buss out my water glass. I'm not like other guest who complain and argue with staffs,so disappointed we went to the cashier and pay for my bill instead.

Athena999999, Manager at Bravo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hello! Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience. But I hope the next time this happens, you ask for the manager so we can fix the problem right there and then. :) Have a good day!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Were here many times but as always you need to be in the waiting list but its worth it cuz they do their best to gave you table.We ordered teriyaki and peri2 for both of us its really good.Miss secrete will be our service everytime.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW, we are glad that you enjoyed your experience in the restaurant. :) See you again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

said our 6 year old. the food is consistently good, we ate here 4 times over the week. kids favorites: terayaki chicken, meatball sandwich. i am gluten, egg and dairy free, and they pointed out what i could and couldnt eat, exchanged pita bread for veggie sticks, and went out of their way to make me feel included. so happy. the vibe is very chill, lots of cool people but still very welcoming to kids and dogs. everyone else loved the banoffee pie, it was fluffy with a crunchy base. service was stellar and very fast! (which is a definite plus as everywhere else we went food took at least 45 mins to get starters) at bravo, starters were on the table before drinks even (if you have hungry kids this is a godsend) the service is friendly, happy, efficient and just very homey. really BRAVO.

Hello Janice, your kids are the cutest! Thank you very much for your kind words. It is because of customers like you that we do our very best. :) Safe travels and we will you soon again very soon, I hope.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

My first time in siargao and my friend recommend me Bravo restaurant! And she's right Oh my g this place is very chill feels like im home cuz everybody giving me attention.They are very attentive .service is very friendly i forgot her name .i order tuna taco the one of there especial BRAVO its sooo good .i highly recommended bravo .i'll be back soon .

Thank you Mica! Your words mean a lot to us. :) Safe travels!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The food and service here are both fantastic. It has a great lay out that provides a picturesque view of the water and horizon. You can’t find a better place in Siargao.

Thank you Ryan! Your review matters to us a great deal!