“Potential To Be Amazing”
Review of Bravo Restaurant

Bravo Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in General Luna
Description: Enjoy traditional and authentic Spanish and international cuisine. Our diverse menu, a carefully selected choice of the best local ingredients and imported delicacies, will be constantly evolving, bringing new flavours, textures, colours and mixtures from the plate to your palate. Relax with a beachfront view & our charming staff will serve you quickly, and most importantly, with the always present Filipino smile.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Food 4/5 - we visited a few times and the food was always quite good. The meals would sometimes be a little cold but the quality was still fine.

Price 4/5 - the price was pretty good for the quality you get ($10 AUD pp), however the portion sizes are a bit small

Customer Service 3/5 - hit and miss. Some staff were very nice and attentive, getting our orders promptly. However, we ordered some baba ganoush and had to wait over half an hour to receive it. We noticed that people arrived after us had gotten their meals before us, even though ours didn’t even need to be cooked! We had to follow up with a couple different staff members and no one gave us an update. The ordering system is also confusing during 3-6pm with some staff saying pay as you go, and other staff just taking your order (without writing anything down) and disappearing.

Atmosphere 5/5 - a nice chill area to hang out for a few hours. WiFi is on and off. If you plan to go for dinner, I recommend making a reservation as they tend to book out.

Still one of the nicer restaurants on the island but with just a few tweaks, this place could be something really amazing.

Athena999999, Manager at Bravo Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hi! Thank you for your honesty in reviewing us. Because of your review, we are inspired to improve more on our service and food. We are sad to hear that youre not quite happy with our service. Rest assured, we do our best to serve every customer with our very best. For the baba ghanoush issue, just to let you know, we make the pita bread from scratch to make sure that when we serve it to you, it will be soft and hot. With regards to the 3-6pm pay as you go policy, the reason why we came up with this is because it can get very busy on those hours (and we have limited staff on those times so the rest of the staff can rest for 3 hours until dinner time will be open again) and some customers leave without paying. :)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Servers needs to be attentive after you eat you are completely forgotten. Mango shakes are too watered. I did not use the straw because there's white thing stuck inside. What I did not like is when I went to the bathroom they dish out my plate knowing that I'm not yet finished. Even buss out my water glass. I'm not like other guest who complain and argue with staffs,so disappointed we went to the cashier and pay for my bill instead.

Hello! Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience. But I hope the next time this happens, you ask for the manager so we can fix the problem right there and then. :) Have a good day!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Were here many times but as always you need to be in the waiting list but its worth it cuz they do their best to gave you table.We ordered teriyaki and peri2 for both of us its really good.Miss secrete will be our service everytime.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW, we are glad that you enjoyed your experience in the restaurant. :) See you again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

said our 6 year old. the food is consistently good, we ate here 4 times over the week. kids favorites: terayaki chicken, meatball sandwich. i am gluten, egg and dairy free, and they pointed out what i could and couldnt eat, exchanged pita bread for veggie sticks, and went out of their way to make me feel included. so happy. the vibe is very chill, lots of cool people but still very welcoming to kids and dogs. everyone else loved the banoffee pie, it was fluffy with a crunchy base. service was stellar and very fast! (which is a definite plus as everywhere else we went food took at least 45 mins to get starters) at bravo, starters were on the table before drinks even (if you have hungry kids this is a godsend) the service is friendly, happy, efficient and just very homey. really BRAVO.

Hello Janice, your kids are the cutest! Thank you very much for your kind words. It is because of customers like you that we do our very best. :) Safe travels and we will you soon again very soon, I hope.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

My first time in siargao and my friend recommend me Bravo restaurant! And she's right Oh my g this place is very chill feels like im home cuz everybody giving me attention.They are very attentive .service is very friendly i forgot her name .i order tuna taco the one of there especial BRAVO its sooo good .i highly recommended bravo .i'll be back soon .

Thank you Mica! Your words mean a lot to us. :) Safe travels!