Super 8 Lakeland
US$119
US$131
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom raterooms were very cleancomfortable bedwould stay here againinternethighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Bed was very comfortable but room service was lacking. Did not dust or sweep while we were gone. We spent 4 nights and yet I had to get towels Everytime we returned and replacement shampoo twice, noticed same trash in corners and table, breakfast was minimal. Pool was open but not in use. Lot of construction every day made me glad I had to been out during the day.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Easy check in and check out with a pleasant attendant. The room was clean and quiet, the most important part of a good night's stay. Just slightly above continental breakfast, the hot being waffles. I skipped the waffles since I'm not confident in the nutritional value of pre-made mass waffle batter. At least the bananas were perfectly ripe.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The desk person for the night shift is hard to understand. He's English is not very good and he's not the nicest. They are stingy with towels . I asked for an extra and the desk clerk asked if there were any left frm cleaning staff. Like I said he's not the nicest. We stay her often throughout the year and he's this way every time we stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Clean, but could have been nicer. Had a problem and had to change rooms because we had indicated 3 in our group and they had given us a one bed King room with no couch or any place else for our 13 year old to sleep. Was told that I had only asked for a single and had to move and pay more.