All reviews elizabeth harbour perfect hotel water taxi long weekend wi fi private balcony comfortable bed stocking island our entire stay grocery store guido renovation georgetown bahamas exuma dock snorkeling
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Peace and Plenty has been a must visit in Exuma for as long as I've been visiting Exuma. It was recently taken over by new owners and the interior is gorgeous. The lobby, the rooms, the restaurant. Exactly what was needed for Exuma. It was long overdue for a little TLC.

I've never stayed there because I have a house in Exuma, but I always visit, every time I'm in Exuma.The renovations are amazing. The new owners knew exactly what was needed and paid attention to all of the details When I got a tour I was blown away!

They have a BBQ and live band (I believe it's Thursdays). If you visit Exuma, double check the date, because it's always so fun.

Definitely visit Peace and Plenty if visiting Exuma, because it's historic and the new restaurant and renovations are amazing. If you're not staying there, go for the BBQ, breakfast, or dinner.

It's so well done and I highly recommended it. If I didn't have a place there, I'd totally stay there. It's small, quaint and right in Georgetown.

Room Tip: ocean view for sure!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JulesLifestyle
Neira P, Marketing Manager at Club Peace & Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you so much for visiting Peace & Plenty and even more so, truly allowing us to show you our beautiful property. Please know it was a true pleasure and privilege to provide you with this exceptional experience. It is lovely to know you were able to appreciate a great variety of the services and amenities that we provide and hope you will return for getaway or just to say 'hello'.

Thank you again for your comments. Warm Regards and wishes from Peace & Plenty and have a great start into the new week!

With Sincerity

Neira Pena Duran
Marketing Manager

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We only spent two nights in exuma and this hotel was perfect! Staff was helpful. Food was delicious! Rooms were spacious and clean. Beds were very comfortable. The pool was small but just right. There is no beach access.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Pamela G

Dear Pamela,

Thank you so much for your comments. It fills all of us with great pride to know that our staff was helpful and you also enjoyed all the amenities provided.

Thank you again for your feedback. We can't wait to see you again!

Neira Pena Duran
Marketing Manager

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is by far the most wonderful place to escape reality and enjoy the beauty of the Exuma islands. The rooms are clean, the food is phenomenal and the staff are so nice and accommodating. I highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Kristen C, Manager at Club Peace & Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Greetings JBilla,

We thank you for the fabulous review and we’re thrilled you so thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. Come back soon so that we can do it all over again!

Sunny Regards,
Kristen

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here earlier this month with three sons and four grandkids. Very nice rooms, clean and a great view of the ocean. The housekeeping service was excellent every day. Very nice restaurant on premises, Italian flavors at night and really good breakfast items and choices. Since we are scuba divers, it was very convenient to the dive shop within a five minute walk. Just beware that you are charged a $35 per day fee, that they call and amenities fee, to cover Wi-Fi, beach towels, a tote bag, and maybe other things that I am not remembering. If I knew about this charge before going there, I had completely forgotten. So I don’t necessarily feel that I was surprised by it, but I did not recall having seen that When I reserved. Very nice pool bar, with excellent and friendly bartenders. The drinks are a bit pricey, so you might want to visit the liquor store just steps down the road. There is also a grocery store nearby. The rooms only have a small mini refrigerator, so you cannot refrigerate many items. No microwave. I do recommend it, if you need to be in or near George Town.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hello Dean J,

It was a treat to welcome you to Exuma and we’re delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time at Club Peace and Plenty. When you’re ready for more sand and sun, please come visit us again!

Warm Regards,
Kristen

Reviewed August 9, 2018

We have stayed at Peace and Plenty before but not since it had been renovated. The rooms are neatly decorated and very clean. AC is a must on the smaller islands of the Bahamas and the AC in the rooms was AWESOME! The restaurant is amazing and the employees cannot do enough for you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Aleece C
Brian H, General Manager at Club Peace & Plenty, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Aleece C.,

Thank you for the phenomenal review! We are so happy to hear that you liked the new property renovations and our new restaurant! We hope to see you back again soon so we can give you another 5 out of 5 experience!

Brian