“Everything is good here including the cocktails.”
Review of Copper Top Tavern

Copper Top Tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My favorite meal here is the Chicken Milanese with a huge salad topping it. Another favorite is the zucchini sticks. They're equally as fabulous. Can't go wrong with anything and they have an amazing cocktail menu. Good service and fair prices always. Large servings of everything. Do visit.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation. Looked crowded from the parking lot but there was no wait. A bit on the loud side but tolerable. They offer a variety of dishes. Not that much variety on each area(paste, burgers/sandwiches but the selection was adequate. I wanted something different. So I had pot roast. Mashed potatoes were awesome. Could have used more gravy which they probably would have given to me if I had asked so not taking that away from them. I would definitely return. They also have a large selection of specialty drinks

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Today my daughter said "yes to the dress". Afterwards, we went to the Coppertop to celebrate. She had the BBQ chicken salad, while I had the white chicken chili. The maid of honor had the Cuban sandwich. We all loved our meals! The chili was served over rice and really GOOD! (The fries were disappointing because they were very thin - not what we expected given that they are listed as "tavern fries".) Portions were plentiful; we all took food home. The server was attentive and the atmosphere was very comfortable. We look forward to eating at the establishment again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Husband and I just wanted quick, easy, simple dinner. Stopped here even though the parking lot was crazy busy. Restaurant is quite large but both bar and dining room were packed. Surprisingly less than 15 minutes wait got us a booth in the dining room. We shared a couple of their delicious appetizers as our dinner. Cheddar ale soup is very good...rich, creamy and cheesy. Meatballs (4) topped with ricotta cheese and marinara sauce were very good..I was told everything is made fresh in their own kitchen and it truly did taste homemade.
Waitress was very friendly and efficient and in good spirits considering how crazy busy it was.
Will definitely try this again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018

The greatest food that could be possible. Buffalo Mac and Cheese is the best and always getting it! Thanks for being so nice!

Date of visit: July 2018