US$84
US$76
US$119
US$107
Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
US$114
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$110
Hotels.com
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton(Fenton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
US$53
Motel 6
US$135
US$114
HIExpress.com
All reviewswedding nighthot tubnice roomst louisflooringconference
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The staff helped us when we had to switch hotels. They were awesome! Even though we were late to arrive with no reservation they got us a room and found a roll away for us. They were funny and helpful. The am restaurant staff were sweet and made our day everyday that we ate with them. I would stay there over and over and over!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Get there early as there is very little parking. We had to park a little too far from what I felt should have been the parking lot. Rooms do not have carpet. No breakfast is offered except if you wish to pay at a local restaurant. There were no pens or paper in the room yet they had no worry spending money on a printed bill in a hard covered envelope delivered to your door in the mornings. It was an okay experience but more along the line of a Comfort Inn or Motel 6. Definitely not to the standard I have become accustom to from a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Hi Geepsmom,

I appreciate you leaving feedback about your experience at our hotel and for staying with us. I see you have provided us with 3-stars for the staff service. I do hope the team was able to accommodate your needs as a positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in.

However, I am sorry you had troubles with the parking availability and room amenities. Our hotel's goal is to meet all guest' expectations and I understand your dismay should we fail to deliver. While we do not offer complimentary breakfast, we have special rates that includes this option should you want to take advantage. Please know that I have forwarded your comments to the management and we will make sure that the areas you mentioned will be improved on.

Again, thank you for your review. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain back your trust.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed February 27, 2018

Good ole Holiday Inn. I haven't been at a Holiday Inn in quite a few years. I got a brief reminder of why. The customer service is pretty good. Very courteous staff and willing to help you out with any issues you may have. The gym is a little small and the pools are a little shady. They have a small bar area with a good amount of drink choices. There is no free breakfast in this joint. I'm sure most hotels are getting away from that, so this place is no different. The rooms are decent with a nice bathroom. I'm not too happy with the faux wood flooring, and isn't very comfortable...cold floors when you have to get up in the middle of the night to drain the main vein. They have a steak and seafood joint attached to the restaurant. The prices on the menu were so high, I got a nose bleed. So high, I started seeing pink Elephants. So high, I had a conversation with Jesus. Get the picture? No...I didn't eat there because I didn't want to bend over and spell RUN.

Room Tip: Go find a better hotel that will serve you some breakfast
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cabledawg53
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hi cabledawg53,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time in posting a review about our property on TripAdvisor. Thank you for noting our hotel staff and the customer service they delivered. I am also glad to read that you found your room accommodations to your liking.

However, I am sorry for not meeting your expectations when it comes to the gym and the pool. I also regret to read that you found the pricing at the restaurant, high. Your comments are noted and forwarded to our management team for proper evaluation. I greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more for our guests to get the most out of their stay with us.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed January 8, 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights, beginning November 21, 2017 over Thanksgiving to be with family for the holidays. We were greeted warmly and the room was fine, though the bathroom was small and cramped. After that, things went downhill. We tried the hotel breakfast restaurant--very slow service and food was cold and over-cooked. We left the hotel in the morning on Thanksgiving and returned that evening to find that our room had not been cleaned nor towels refreshed. The Front Desk person apologized, but said that Holiday Inn allows this. I explained that we would have been OK with this had we been notified and fresh towels offered. When I asked for compensation, she said I had to call a manager in the morning. Friday morning I spoke to the Housekeeping Manager who apologized for the lack of communication and assured me that our room would get extra special treatment that day--and that the slow sink would be fixed. She also said she would give us a credit on our bill. We arrived back that evening to find that our room still had not been cleaned!! And the sink still didn't drain! At the front desk, I was asked multiple times if I had left the Do Not Disturb sign out--NO! When we checked out in the morning, and asked about the service, I reported it again and was asked again, "Did you leave the Do Not Disturb Sign out?" It was like everyone there wanted to make it our fault, not the hotel's. I wrote a letter to management, and did not receive a response, so I guess they don't care. We will never stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Hi Deborah L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and for staying with us during the season of Thanksgiving. I am very sorry to learn that your overall hotel experience did not create a memorable one and that the value you received did not stood out during your 4 nights with us. Our goal has always been to provide our guests with the best hospitality service especially if you are under our care, I am sorry we failed to accomplish this. Your comments are being reviewed by the hotel's management and appropriate action will be taken, retraining will be done. The thoughts and concerns you have shared are highly motivating us to do better to exceed every one of our guests’ expectation.

Again, thank you for your feedback. I hope if you get back to the area, you will consider staying at our hotel either for business or leisure trips so we can show you our commitment to value and service. Your continued support and loyalty to our brand is highly regarded.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

First stay here for 1 night was a good experience. Clean. Updated rooms. No carpet! Convenient and good value. Second visit started off not so great because the hotel was very noisy, and ended worse when our car and several others were broken into. Windows all smashed and any valuables stolen. All cars were parked on the side of the building, very close to the building, and it was well lit. Hotel didn’t seem sympathetic at all since it’s not their liability. Not even an offer of a discount or free breakfast while we waited for our appointment with SafeLite. They did give us late check out. Not sure how often this happens as the area seemed safe and busy. Park at the front if you can, none of those cars were affected, however all spots were taken.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle P
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2018

Hi Michelle P,

Thank you for spending another night at our property. I am glad to know that you liked your initial experience and how our rooms are being maintained. However, I am concerned to learn that we fell short with our security measures on your second visit and how our hotel staff handled it.

Making you feel comfortable yet safe is always our top priority. I have communicated your comments to our hotel owners and management for proper evaluation of our overall service.

Despite the unfortunate incident, I am hoping that you will allow us another chance of hosting you better on your next visit.

Regards,