Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Excellent fishing..excellent cabin. .excellent staff....! My Son and I had an A+ trip here. The smallmouth fish was excellent and they are the only Lodge on the lake so it is very private. Easy to drive too...but still in the middle of nowhere!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2015

What can I say if there were 6 stars this resort would deserve it.The owners were so accomadating always available for answers and help.Cabin number 2 was beautiful,CLEAN, beds were perfect and having a group of 8 they were spacious.This was my first fishing trip and that part of the trip was exciting and successful.The price was amazing and in Canadian dollars.We decided before we left on Sunday that we will be back next year same dates same cabin....Thank you Hyatt Family

Room tip: All the cabins are lakefront,and surrounded by trees so loads of privacy
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

This was the best trip of my summer! Don and Brenda are so friendly and helpful! The lake is nice, and the cabins are spacious and clean! Lots of great options for hunting and fishing, or just chilling on the beach. Boats and motors for rent available. I would recommend it highly!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2015

After visiting Hyatt's for several years, my husband was finally able to take the entire family for a fishing adventure. Don and Brenda make you feel welcome and seem to treat everyone like childhood friends. The cabins are modern, yet you never lose the sense of being in the wilderness. We stayed in the largest one and couldn't have been more comfortable. We are already planning next year's trip!

Keep in mind that there is no wifi in the cabins, but you can get free wifi in the main lodge. This is either good or bad; the longest the kids went without being tied to their technology (good), adults couldn't keep up with things in the office back home (good or bad...this was vacation after all!!). Satellite tv is available in the cabins.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank H2569JUsarahc
Reviewed June 16, 2015

Drove up from Wisconsin for 12 hours and stayed in cabin #2 the biggest one. Let me tell you, it was a blast from Don teasing me about using the WiFi to talk to my "babes" as he said to the beautiful fish caught everyday. Everyday I got up I knew it would be fun. I would say this place is the best in Canada especially the people!

• Trip type: Travelled with family