Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

This was my first trip to Canada for fishing and it was a great experience. Our cabin on Lake Mount was a rustic primitive but still had a shower...which was much appreciated after a long day of handling fish. One should note that the outhouse is approaching a 'full' state...if you know what I mean.

I would recommend this location to anyone looking to escape the hustle of modern living for a wildlife experience without the interruption of cellular or Internet.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

Our family stayed at the Hyatts Camp , August 2015
Our stay was excellent , fishing was great and we were able to do some swimming.
A great place for a relaxing vacation for the family.
Richard Erlander
Duluth MN

Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Excellent fishing..excellent cabin. .excellent staff....! My Son and I had an A+ trip here. The smallmouth fish was excellent and they are the only Lodge on the lake so it is very private. Easy to drive too...but still in the middle of nowhere!

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2015

What can I say if there were 6 stars this resort would deserve it.The owners were so accomadating always available for answers and help.Cabin number 2 was beautiful,CLEAN, beds were perfect and having a group of 8 they were spacious.This was my first fishing trip and that part of the trip was exciting and successful.The price was amazing and in Canadian dollars.We decided before we left on Sunday that we will be back next year same dates same cabin....Thank you Hyatt Family

Room tip: All the cabins are lakefront,and surrounded by trees so loads of privacy
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

This was the best trip of my summer! Don and Brenda are so friendly and helpful! The lake is nice, and the cabins are spacious and clean! Lots of great options for hunting and fishing, or just chilling on the beach. Boats and motors for rent available. I would recommend it highly!