“Delicious seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: (732) 323-9105
Description: (732) 323-9105
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We started with a creamy clam, shrimp and crab soup that was fantastic. Our main meals were also great. The fish was fresh and tasted yummy. The fried scallops were my husband's favorite. The waitress was very nice, helpful and attentive. Overall, a great experience. We'll definitely return if we're in the area.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Seafood was excellent. Visited with my family and left happy. Waitress was very friendly and everything was super fresh with large portions. Special seafood soup they had was delicious as well. Fried scallops were my favorite.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Food is well prepared, but for such humble digs its overpriced and somewhat overbearing. Whole belly fried clams are great but not worth the investment

Reviewed June 14, 2017

The food is always great and the service is always nice and very helpful! My parents go here allot, and when I am up this way I definitely try to get some diner of just buy fresh seafood to cook at home. We have been going to Gregory's for many many years and we are always treated like family!! I will keep on going as long as they are still here.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

The place is very small and no changes in the PAST MILLION YEARS and that's a GOOD THING. Meals are delicious and fresh with a Great Selection. The service is SUPER and free refills on drinks and Hot Rolls and butter. I can't tell you about deserts, as I'm always so full, there is no room left in the belly.
Highly recommend . Try it ~ you'll like it !