US$85
US$159
  • Pool
US$161
Courtyard
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Lincolnshire(Lincolnshire)(Great Value!)
US$139
SpringHill Suites
US$161
Homewood
All reviewsstayed herebasketball courtfull kitchenroad noiseevening snacksindoor poolcouple of nightsweek staybusiness arearesolved quicklyexcellent hotelgreat businesswafflesbreakfast and dinnerfamily weddingwould definitely stay here againenjoyed our stay
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Residence Inn at Mettawa, since it was very conveniently close to relatives we were visiting. It's a very nice hotel with excellent service and rooms with plenty of counter space in the bathroom, and breakfast is included.

The only caution is that, if you're using a GPS to find it, be aware that the address shows on their information as 26325 N Riverwoods Boulevard, Mettawa, IL, which is wrong. It's actually 26325 Riverwoods Boulevard (not North). If you use North, you'll end up in someone's driveway.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Sue, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your overall visit, and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights for my nephews wedding. Front desk & housekeeping staff very friendly. Great room, comfortable bed and kitchen. Average breakfast foods but great dining space. Feel there should be more than two accessible parking spaces as I saw at least three accessible rooms on the 1st floor alone. Loved that the meeting rooms were no where near the hotel rooms so was not kept awake at all by any late night shenanigans. Would definitely stay here again if the occasion arises.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

babsten22, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We're pleased to know you enjoyed your overall visit, and we would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was close enough to Six Flags, we were able to easily drive to & from the park. The room size was big enough for myself & my 3 kids. We loved that kitchen accommodations available, which allowed for making your own food. I would stay again when in the area. The price was reasonable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Syurkus, We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and we are delighted to read it was a great hotel experience for you! We enjoyed your visit and welcome you back whenever you are in the Lake Forest area again.

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

It's a typical Residence Inn, however, what great service!

I had a shower with low water pressure....I mentioned it to the front desk. When I returned from a meeting, BAM, there was a new powerful shower head. Impressive

The evening snacks/dinner is very nice. The breakfast is plentiful and adequate.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Fretboard, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! It is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their time with us and that the service exceeded expectations. The team and I take great pride in our hotel service and I will be sure to let them know of your praise. We'd love to welcome you back again!

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Traveller hotel. Basic facilities and basic rooms. You get what you pay for in other words. The staff are nice and friendly and everything 'works' for the a busy business day. The noise from the freeway is really bad

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Sandy_Stanley, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago Lake Forest/Mettawa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I apologize that the location of the highway was a factor during your stay. I do hope that you give us another opportunity so we may exceed your expectations and provide you a better than basic experience.