All reviews mobile home mulroy bay go karts climbing wall hot tub play park obstacle course tennis courts kids activities min drive village inn fanad head fantastic site on site shop great weekend last weekend main park
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

My wife, son, Daughter in law and 4 year old grandson were booked into the motor home site site giving to me was stand 12, when we arrived and tried to book in we were told that our pitch which had been changed to 9 was not ready as previous occupants had not vacated it. This meant that we had to hang around, however in all fairness the Wee lassie who booked us in brought us to the cafe were we were treated to tea and coffee and soft drink for the grandchild. We eventually managed to go to our site, but before I could set up my camper van I had to lift broken glass and rubbish that had been left behind. Once all this had been done I hooked up and went to wash my hands in the toilets, However there was no hot water as the system was broke. The child's play area was very run down there was some dogs poo on the ground. Climbing frames had screws sticking out of it. The walk to the showers was a hike compared to other sites I have been too, one thing I will say about the showers they are very powerful. But anyhow saying that my grandchild enjoyed himself which is all that matters.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Very dependant on the weather, very little indoor activities ,everything was drap and dreary, walls in cabin paper thin. Lots of extra costs. One of the actives was plastic sheeting on a field that was wet and covered in washing up liquid, my son cut his back when he slid over a sharp stone that was under the plastic.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 557LouiseT
Reviewed July 10, 2016

very bad place never go there, very awfull. stayed there for 2 nights, nothing worked, staff were awfull, showers were too far from caravan park, tolliets were small and cold.
showers cost 1 euro, everything was to dear. rides were ment to be free with a wrist band but 2 rides wee had to pay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gerard D
Reviewed July 4, 2016

We camped here for 3 nights, this site has everything for the family. Great variety of on site activities for all the family to enjoy,from archery to kayaking it has a campers kitchen clean shower block & toilets. The staff was very friendly and great people skills. On site shop and games room. Beautiful scenery just a fantastic place to stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jim b
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Booked in here for one night on our first night away in our caravan with our 2 little kids. It was quiet, which suited us fine. Lots of staff on duty. We checked in, went to a play area with the kids and couldn't believe what was in front of us. The playground itself was filthy, wooden toys very poorly kept, absolutely no upkeep. Screws sticking out of a boat, so very dangerous. Windows smashed and lying everywhere. Wouldn't you think with the prices being charged that the toys could have at the very least been power hosed down and rubbish lifted??? I dread to think what would have happened if we had let our kids venture off on their own to play. I called reception when I feared for the safety of my kids and asked them to send a manager to us, no manager arrived but they sent a care taker who tried to fob us off about it being done the day before. Look at the pictures..... You know it didn't just happen. The toys were falling apart and kids can climb high on these with the banisters all falling off. Not even an apology or at very least the park should have been closed to public until that was sorted.
The following day we went to indoor play area, absolutely filthy, stuff wasn't cleaned down, I couldn't take pictures in there as there were other kids there playing too. Overall, very disappointed with it and will never be back and will be recommending people to look elsewhere. Cos in my opinion, if this is the start of the holiday season, what will the toys be like at the end? Safety must come first. It is a recipe for disaster.
I would also like to add that the manager was given my name and never made contact with us before we left.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family