540 on Great South Motel
US$78
US$66
  • Free Internet
Mount Richmond Hotel(Mount Wellington)
US$66
US$50
  • Pool
US$96
US$76
Priceline
Sylvia Park Motel(Auckland Central)
US$90
  • Restaurant
US$106
US$94
Agoda.com
Ellerslie Palms Motel(Mount Wellington)
US$105
US$80
Greenlane Motel(Greenlane)
US$59
US$53
All reviewsfree pizzabed was comfortablerecommend staying herea great place to stayspa bathclean roomsshuttle busconcerthostsaucklandtelevisiontoasterstadiumunit
Reviewed November 28, 2015

I've been at 540 motel for about 3 months now,the service has been excellent and the room has always been clean and tidy everyday. The staff are always cheerful and very helpful. The rooms are fitted out to help you have a calm and relaxing time.Thanks 540 motel for a great time , hope to stay here next time I'm up here cheers.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2015

We booked a room for 4 night in Motel 540. We had a early check in as we arrived at 6 AM so we had to book for the night before. The room was so smelly , we had to open the windows so we could breathe! Bathroom was dirty as we couldn't even take a quick shower. you couldn't guess when was the last time the toilet got cleaned! So we went to the reception to maybe change the room, but surprisingly they didn't even offer us another room, the lady in reception said Fine, you can leave but there is no refund based on our policy and when we said we will share our experience here she said " and I will fight you back".. So we spent $600 for a 4-hour stay in a smelly dirty room!
My suggestion is not to even get close to this place! There are plenty of hotels and motels with the same price range that are clean and tidy and respectful in Auckland that you can stay.
We booked the room By the Expedia website.

Room Tip: "Terrible Attitude, Smelly dark rooms, too far from the city"
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mmary81
Reviewed October 4, 2015

I am still here at the motel lol because of my work in Auckland however I've been here 7 plus days already this place is awesome! John was a lifesaver after a bad experience at a previous motel he gave me a room immediately and allowed me to check-in at 10.30am well before check-in time of 2pm that never happens at any motel he and his wife are the perfect couple to run a motel like this especially as its very peaceful and very easy to drive out of theres no traffic build-up which surprised me as its in a busy area - the décor is good standard - Highly recommended A++++

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank snackeroo2015
Reviewed May 6, 2015

My wife and I stayed a night here after a long drive up from Te Kuiti because it was cheap and easy to get to from the Motorway. We were pleasantly surprised by the room which (even though it had two big columns running through it) was comfortable and well laid out with the bed partitioned off. The sofa was worn but comfortable and the shower room/toilet was spacious and modern. We went out for takeaways about 200 meters down the road but the kitchen was actually well appointed. Not sure if I'd stay in that particular room for 2 or more nights but for one night it was fine. The staff were very helpful and friendly even though we had a late check in.

Room Tip: We chose based on price and you get what you pay for so suggest you spend a bit more to get a better room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tiraiwaka
540Motel, General Manager at 540 on Great South Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2015

Thanks for your feedback. We are excited to share that we have new Sofa's in house and would love to see you back!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

my husband and I enjoyed our 5 day stay. we were in room 28 with a huge spa which was to kill for. room was clean and cleaner came in every day.
the management and staff were all polite and very helpful.
I would recommend this motel to my friends.
1 problem we had was the fridge.....it kept freezing up our milk etc etc. but it was no big issue.
thanks guys for a wonderful time.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Karen M

Thank you for your feedback - we look forward to seeing you again soon.

John