All reviews cake other guests lounge area dietary requirements ski hire chalet boots
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Simply the best chalet I have stayed in. Tremendous staff and all the bells and whistles you can imagine. This place is particularly good for snowboarders - there is a real culture to be embraced when you step inside. Can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Burton Board Test Weekend with Rude Chalets is a total Gem! The Chalet and staff are fantastic and the food is well above the normal standard expected.

I'll look forward to booking another trip with 'Rude Chalets' in the future.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 20, 2009

Fr my 3rd time out to rude chalets i went solo for the burton test weekend to try out some baords ready for a january sale purchase! A always the chalet was clean comfy warm and most importantly the hosts were the most fantastics cooks.
Hlen, Cris and Dn as always welcoming and the new years additoions of Challet hosts were great too
I cannot rate rude chalets enough, they make even a short stay away feel like a two week rest away from the hussle of life. I have been on 2 Rudegirl weeks,that are fantastic for any lady wanting to improve on her boarding skills be it complete novice or advanced- the spirit of camaradery on these weeks really helps- along with the wine and late night sitting in the hot tub putting the world to rights and making great friends along the way, this year due to work i was unable to book and secure my 3rd year so instead i oped for the Burton test weekend- however as always the hosting and company lived up to past experiences and whilst on my own the hosts all ensured we mixed socialised and had a fab time.
If you want a WORLD CLASS boarding experience from start to finish stay with Chris, Heken & Dan

Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2009

I spent christmas in Chalet Joseph in Morzine, first time staying in a fully catered chalet and I was really impressed. On your arrival the guys Chris and Dan looked after our every need, organising rental of gear, lessons if needed. I even got a tour of the slopes with Chirs which was great intro to the ski area. The food for the holiday was amazing, every evening Dan cooked up an amazing creation. The chalet was really well equipped there is an x box in each of the rooms, lots of games to play and the living area was just a great place to relax and chill out. If I'm back in Morzine will certainly be staying with the Rude guys if they are not booked up and maybe next one go for the one with a hot tub!! . Great staff, service and atmosphere.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Having been to Morzine a number of times and staying in different accommodation. I can honestly say Rudechalets is by far the best. I have stayed at both Christophe and Joseph, both having fantastic living spaces and bedrooms. And the chalet hosts are Amazing, I have never meet friendlier and hard working people. The food is always of high standard and quality. My wife hurt her knee and the guys were just so great with her keeping the Tea flowing and the situation as happy as possible. And for that I am truly grateful. The Rude experience is a find in itself.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with friends