All reviews cake other guests lounge area dietary requirements ski hire chalet boots
Reviewed February 4, 2010

This was my first experience with rudechalets, and I would definately be up for a repeat! Helen is super helpful and friendly, and just made everything so easy from the initial enquiry, right through our stay in Morzine.

As a beginner snowboarder, I was a little anxious about staying with rudechalets as they seemed very "cool" and I was worried I would be completely out of my depth! However, as soon as we got to Chalet, we received a warm welcome, and found that everyone staying ranged from beginner to super advanced in both skiing and snowboarding. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed; it was like having a ready made set of friends. If anyone is looking for some boarding lessons, than Angel at Ecole d'Eglisse is an absolute super star - recommended highly by Helen (and everyone else you speak to), she prevented me from packing in the whole snowboarding thing altogether!

If you are looking for a fab holiday, organised by a nice bunch of super friendly people who are up for a laugh, then rudechalets is the way forward!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Great holiday. The chalet is in a brilliant location - a 2 minute walk from the Super-Morzine lift & a 5 min walk from the Pleney lift - so a huge amount of skiing right on the door-step & a short stumble from the apres-ski.
The accommodation is quite basic - but comfortable. Possibly geared more to boys than girls - I would have swapped the X-Box in my room for a few more coat-hangers, a power-point near a mirror!
Vicky & Chris were great chalet hosts. The food was fantastic.
Chris & Helen are really lovely - Helen got our group organised & Chris provided the best day's off-piste skiing I've ever had - so all in all, a great holiday.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2010

This was the second time we had stayed with Rude. The first time was in Chalet Joseph in 2007. Helen was great in helping me organise a trip for 20 people. All of our guests said they had a great time. The chalet hosts were exceptional, the best quality staff I have ever experience on a holiday. I would highly recommend Rude and both Chalet Joseph and Chapelle.

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed January 26, 2010

The chalet had all the facilities you needed and the hosts were superb. Pete and Tanya are legends and their cooking was amazing. We seriously did not expect the food to be that good! I miiss my poached egg in the morning! The chalet made it hard to even want to venture into town.

Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2010

Fantastic week, Pete and Tanya were great hosts and the food is especially good. Would highly recommend Rude Chalet for a holiday. Look forward to coming back next year.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends