US$226
US$208
US$102
US$121
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$75
US$186
Chalet Nanteague(Morzine)(Great Value!)
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewscakeother guestslounge areadietary requirementsski hirechaletboots
Reviewed February 4, 2010

Not so much need to go out on the town when you have good food, drinks, hot tub, comfy sofas, TV, wi-fi and X-box. Lovely hosts and lots of options for where to ski. Board-centric but we felt very welcome as skiers. Highpoint - the fantastic curry night!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2010

The chalet was really very comfortable, very clean, good shower with plenty of hot water, well equipped (even had Xboxes), well located (just minutes from the slopes, and had access to great rental equipment that was delivered to the door. The food too was excellent with the staff willing to cater for everyone's likes and dislikes - well done to them.
If I had to find fault it was that the bedroom ideally could have been larger and there could have been a hook in the bathroom and a mirror in the room, but hey if they're the only gripes......
Brilliant place to stay, I'd definitely recommend it to others, no hesitation!

Reviewed February 4, 2010

Had a fantastic time staying with Rude Chalets. We were all really well looked after and I'd recommend to any of my friends and family to stay with Helen and her team.

The food and staff working in the chalet was great and everything was taken care for us without question!

A great place to stay for a great snow holiday.

Reviewed February 4, 2010

This was my first experience with rudechalets, and I would definately be up for a repeat! Helen is super helpful and friendly, and just made everything so easy from the initial enquiry, right through our stay in Morzine.

As a beginner snowboarder, I was a little anxious about staying with rudechalets as they seemed very "cool" and I was worried I would be completely out of my depth! However, as soon as we got to Chalet, we received a warm welcome, and found that everyone staying ranged from beginner to super advanced in both skiing and snowboarding. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed; it was like having a ready made set of friends. If anyone is looking for some boarding lessons, than Angel at Ecole d'Eglisse is an absolute super star - recommended highly by Helen (and everyone else you speak to), she prevented me from packing in the whole snowboarding thing altogether!

If you are looking for a fab holiday, organised by a nice bunch of super friendly people who are up for a laugh, then rudechalets is the way forward!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Great holiday. The chalet is in a brilliant location - a 2 minute walk from the Super-Morzine lift & a 5 min walk from the Pleney lift - so a huge amount of skiing right on the door-step & a short stumble from the apres-ski.
The accommodation is quite basic - but comfortable. Possibly geared more to boys than girls - I would have swapped the X-Box in my room for a few more coat-hangers, a power-point near a mirror!
Vicky & Chris were great chalet hosts. The food was fantastic.
Chris & Helen are really lovely - Helen got our group organised & Chris provided the best day's off-piste skiing I've ever had - so all in all, a great holiday.