Abadin Bed and Breakfast
US$103
TripAdvisor
Eco Spa Highland(Grenville-sur-la-Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$54
US$52
Motel Bel Eau(Montebello)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsottawa rivermade us feelbed was very comfortableair conditionerliving roomparc omegaa great stayin decemberhousehostsvankleekmontrealhillhawkesburycanadacleanliness
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I very much enjoyed my stay at the comfortable, modern and artistically styled room with en suite in my room that I had.

Ed and Shirley the hosts were extremely cordial and open. I was there during the Canadian Ski Marathon weekend. They provided any personal items. Ed was kind enough to do searches for things online.

The whole wheat home made waffles from Ed's mom's recipe were yummy! Breakfast both days were for champions!

I would definitely recommend the B&B to anyone who wants a fresh diverse experience.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
abadin, Owner at Abadin Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to welcome you at our B&B and we hope you will come back.

All the best.

Ed & Shirley
Abadinbandb
L'Orignal

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I just came back from Eastern Ontario and a 2-day stay in L'Orignal at the Abadin B&B. I was in town to explore the Hawkesbury, L'Original & Vankleek Hill area, and this was a great home base. I stayed in a beautifully decorated room with a giant king size bed, large flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Shirley & Ed, the owners, are extremely welcoming and I really enjoyed my time at Abadin. Shirley is an accomplished artist, and she gave me a tour of artwork on display through her house. Given her artistic eye, she has also done a great job on the interior decor - Abadin B&B has the feel of a chic boutique hotel. On both days, I enjoyed a filling and nicely presented breakfast. On the first day I got German waffles with a berry sauce, and on the second day English muffins with bacon and eggs, baked in the oven. What I also love about B&B travel is the connection with the people, and Shirley & Ed make you really feel at home. We had long enjoyable chats, and I felt like I was visiting friends that I had known for a long time. I'd love to go back to Abadin B&B and explore more of what this part of Ontario (and Quebec, right across the Ottawa River) has to offer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
abadin, Owner at Abadin Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and your time with Ed and myself. We equally loved listening to your travel stories and experience. And it is wonderful to hear that you had fun exploring our area.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Happy Thanksgiving
From
Abadin B&B L'Orignal / Hawkesbury

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had a great Labour Day week-end at the Abadin B&B. It was a an oasis of calm while attending a near-by family reunion. The room was extremely comfortable, the breakfasts were delicious and, most of all, the hosts were a real delight. They were very interesting people, cared about making my stay comfortable and provided lots of info on things to do/see in the area. I will definitely be going back.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
abadin, Owner at Abadin Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. Thanks for your kind words. We are very happy when guests feel they had a satisfying and comfortable time at our Abadin B&B. We are looking forward to seeing you back.

Warm Regards
Abadin B&B L'Orignal / Hawkesbury

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed at the Abadin B and B while on a bike trip for our tenth anniversary this August. We found our hosts very pleasant, kind and helpful in providing directions and making food recs. etc. The mattresses were very comfortable after a long ride and the breakfast provided the next morning was delicious. Staying in the summer was very nice as there is a great backyard where guests can sit and relax. Very afforable and you get more than what you pay for!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
abadin, Owner at Abadin Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are very happy that we could serve your needs as bicyclists and that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back in the future. It was a real pleasure to chat during breakfast.
Best wishes
Ed & Shirley
Abadin Bed and Breakfast
L'Orignal

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I should have written this review long time ago as we stayed here back in December. The location of this place is great as it's just in the middle of Ottawa/Montreal/Tremblant.

We decided to stay here for our anniversary as we have stayed in so many high end hotels and wanted something a bit more laid back but at the same time comfortable and 5 star service and we found this in Abdadin Bed and Breakfast. We stayed in the en-suite King room and it was lovely. Bed was so comfy and the bathroom was nice! We had a basket waiting for us with a lot of goodies and a bottle of white wine. Breakfast was made for us by the owners and it was delicious. The owners are europeans from Germany so you can feel the sense of proudness and warmness that they bring from their home country. We had long chats with them and seemed to never end.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for something different and have it as a place to go back to after a long day in Montreal or Tremblant or Ottawa.

Thanks Abadin for hosting us and when we decided to stay in B&B again we will stay at your palce.

Cheers!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
abadin, Owner at Abadin Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at the Abadin B&B! We are so thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay and the conversation we shared! We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to our area, hopefully in the not too distant future!

Warmest Regards