“Nice”

Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Shoeburyness
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Went Friday evening for dinner. It was a lovely evening so got a table outside, it wasn’t too busy so not a problem. Ordered the steak skewers. They were lovely! My boyfriend had gammon & egg with extra pineapple, he said it was nice too. The food didn’t take long to come & the staff were very nice & friendly. Good value

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Today I visited the meadowlark... the food was poor after a long wait. However, our server Greg talked us through every step and got us everything he could. We are willing to give this place another chance and thisis purely because of the amazing service we received. I am unsure if they were understaffed but he was always doing something.

1  Thank Dean474555
Reviewed July 2, 2018

We sat in the garden as the only indoor space big enough for an unexpected party of 8 on a Sunday afternoon was sweltering!
Refillable soft drinks all round were appreciated in the July sunshine.
The food was good, the prices are fair, the menu varied.
The staff were polite.
We made 3 separate food orders which still arrived together reasonably promptly.
We had a nice afternoon catching up and at no point did the venue become the centre of attention.
Jolly nice, would recommend. :)

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

The pub itself is quite nice but I don't feel the food is up to par.
I would say it's about average and sometimes not great

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We visited yesterday for Father's Day, it was nice to see the pub busy again, we were greeted by the new manager Dan and was shown to our table, the staff were on top form and very friendly and helpful and some went out of their way to accommodate us, there was a slight wait for food but this was understandable due to the amount of diners in the pub! Food was lovely and ample portions to fill us up for the rest of the day.
There was a great atomosphire and the diners were being very well organised to see them have a good time during their meals!
I would highly recommend a visit to others, I have read bad reviews for the meadowlark but I couldn't fault it!
Top notch services, super staff and lovely food.
We had a lovely time here and dad had a great Father's Day.