“Nice location, tidy, clean, poor service.”
Review of Solena Guest House

Got a photo?
Add it.
Solena Guest House
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The bed was quite comfortable anyway it was two single beds added together. The room doors where not closing propertly, bathroom doors were not closing at all. TV was small and really old it was diffucult to manage it to be working. In the morning during my sleeping time the receptionist came to my room! she told me that It was a mistake with the room, so we have to move to another (cheaper one) because there was some mistakes with the prices. we paid 20% deposit, so we were expecting to get it back, unfortunately they told us that we will not get it back because other night we were staying in more expensive room! I did not said anything to that lady, but I got upset, because its not my folt that they did a mistake with the room and now they dont even want to give as back deposit. Overall the stay was nice and quiet. Only in the new room the bathroom was that small that my boyfriend could not fit on it.

• Stayed: August 2014
Travellers also viewed these Alytus hotels
0.3 km away
2 km away
0.5 km away
Hotel Senas Namas
#2 of 6 in Alytus

Been to Solena Guest House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Solena Guest House

Address: Street Rato 7a, Alytus 62121, Lithuania
Region: Lithuania > Alytus County > Alytus
Ranked #4 of 7 Speciality Lodging in Alytus
Price Range: $57 - $59 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Solena Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.