All reviews leisure park couldn t local amenities free parking a great stay breakfast quality food places sat nav stayed for two nights cafe bar area star service air conditioning plenty of parking night stay cinema gym reception
Reviewed October 11, 2018

It is a lovely and very clean and comfortable and working distance from a large super store. the staff are very professional and always happy to assist. Location is great and car parking facilities available. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYTIME.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed October 8, 2018

we travelled from Leicester for a family overnight stay and visit to London.We booked 6 rooms for 12 people.The hotel has free parking which will save a bundle.The Check-in was swift and reception staff helped with directions to the nearest tube. The bedrooms were clean and tidy and linen smelt fresh too.Bathroom was also clean.Breakfast presented well for hotel standard.Could have been better value for multiple room booking which will attract better custom for all hotels.Its about 20 mins walk to the nearest station which was a bit of a bug bare having to usher 8 foster children around. At the end of the day its a budget hotel and you get only what you expect. - It was good enough for us even though we are used to staying at the Marriott's and Hilton.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank M K
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We booked and stayed for two nights to help our daughter go flat hunting in London. She currently lives in Elm Park and as this was a new hotel and close by we chose it.

Wasn’t disappointed-great location for exploring all areas, free parking and great rates. Asda close by, watch the speed cameras as the speeds change rapidly on the signs and the sat nav got the directions wrong despite following the hotel directions on a the website.

Brilliant front of house staff, maid forgot towels and room 704 bathroom door handle sticks which could be scary if alone. Thanks for making us feel very welcome.

Food was available until 10pm which was good as we arrived 9.30.

Rooms are spacious and all new.

Going back to moved her into her flat next weekend and booked again.

See you next week and thanks for a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JDYN
Reviewed October 5, 2018

I spent one night here. It's easy to find, just off the A13 road. It is part of a retail park with a cinema and a couple of restaurants, with free parking, with plenty of parking spaces.

I was told when I turned up that the room I had booked was not available and I had been allocated an accessible room, which was absolutely fine, and to be honest, had I not been told, I would not have known the difference.

The staff who I met - only two as it was a brief stay - were helpful and friendly.

The hotel was clean and tidy with a reasonable sized room. There was a bar/restaurant but I did not try it. The hotel felt modern and was bright and clean. It was absolutely what I needed for a one night stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MarkH1973
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I frequently stay at travelodge due to work and definitely best one I’ve come across! Room and hotel was very clean but food could be better. Not complaining but that’s what you generally get from all travelodge. The staff made this place what it is, incredibly didn’t feel like a travelodge. My check in was hassle free with Ali, brilliant service! Will be booking this hotel if ever in London! 5 star service

Trip type: Travelled on business