“Pancakes rules! 😱😍”
Review of Emily's

Emily's
Ranked #3 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Truro
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: a (mostly) healthy cafe and coffee shop serving homemade sandwiches, salads, treats and artisan coffee. And the best part, fluffy American pancakes!
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

If you are planning to visit Emily’s not on Sunday or Monday, it have to be before 11am just to have pancakes! My whole family and friends loves it! Choice of toasts, sandwiches, crapes, bagels is also delicious All of them are served with fresh salads and yummy dressing. Decor inside and in the garden is lovely! Good place for meeting with friend or your own solo lunch. You have to try banana muffins!

Reviewed October 17, 2018

I’ve walked passed this place on countless occasions and made the assumption it was just a takeaway sandwich bar, i could see the fridge full of various, rolls, panini’s and Sandwiches and 3 stools in the window and thought that was it.

However I decide to get a coffee and a panini last week and ordered same along with a slice of coconut cake thinking I could just sit on a stool in the window.

It wasn’t until I said was it ok to sit on one of the empty stools that the girl behind the counter said, to my complete surprise, either that or there was plenty of seating outside or upstairs!

With that and the offer that they’d bring my food and drink to me, I went out the back to find a great little seating area and sat in one of the covered booths.

The food and drink arrived and it was delicious, so cannot recommend it highly enough.

A great little place with great food and I will return.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

This lovely Café looks smaller than it is. It's stylish and coffee and food is very good. We are on a 5 days chill break, enjoying sea views, nice walks, visiting nice coffee shops and restaurants. This place is just great for an afternoon stop.

1  Thank OgiTravellers
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

What a truly lovely little place. Read previous reviews whilst standing in the rain. Glad we made the effort to find. Food served hot what a bonus. Coffee to die for. A great place for a cuppa and a chat and putting the smiles back on our faces after a dreadfully damp shopping trip.We will be back to sit outside when the sun is shining

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Visited for the first time today. It was busy but we found room in the rear garden wher despite the rain we sat under a lovely covered area with cosy blankets and cushions for people to use.

We had a pot of tea, a hot chocolate and wonderful pancakes with fruit and chocolate toppings.

Very reasonably priced and lovely presentation.

The staff were also super nice so we will be back to try some more dishes.

Date of visit: September 2018