Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2016

We arrived at Ms. Brown's with her greeting us from the balcony. You could not ask for a better hostess; I felt like my mom was taking care of me.

Room and beds were comfortable, and everything was clean. Humble living, but just what you need at Vieques. Ms. Brown even provided the transportation to our excursions. She could not have been nicer.

Room tip: Be sure to designate if you want air conditioning. I did not feel like we needed it and the night noises were so soothing to sleep.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patty S
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

Ms. Brown is the perfect host!! Ms. Brown even offered to pick us up from the ferry terminal.
The guesthouse was clean, comfortable and is located in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood very close to the beach and all the restaurants and bars.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2015 via mobile

We didn't spend much time at the hotel because of the amazing beaches on Vieques, but Ms. Brown is such a sweet host and very informative.
If you want to see the hospitality and the friendliness that Puerto Rico is known for, stay with Ms. Brown. She is a retired Spanish teacher and very easy to get along with, I woke up each morning and had a cup of coffee in her house before soaking up the warm weather and pristine beaches. Our room was clean, quiet and just perfect for a quick escape from San Juan.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2015

As a lone female traveler, I felt completely safe here. Ms. Brown was SO sweet! She even picked me up from the airport, did a load of laundry (MUCH needed) for me (above and beyond!), and had her husband drive me back to the airport at the end of my stay. The location is a little bit of a walk to the main street and beach but if you don't mind walking (I didn't mind) or have a car, the location in a residential area is great!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

Casa Ms. Brown is a beautiful Spanish style apartment. It has 1 bedroom with a king size bed and and a separate living room and kitchen area. The apartment house is clean, well built and cozy. The bedroom has A/C wall unit that works really well. The living room does not have A/C but you will soon find out that not a lot of time is spent in the house during the day. We spent most of our days exploring, eating out, going to the beach and visiting the history museum. The best part of Casa Ms Brown is the owner. Her and her son, Jorge, were fantastic. They greeted us, offered us many things to do in town, were incredibly kind and gave us everything we asked for! (Cooler, salt etc) This place is perfectly located by Esperanza. It's about a 15 min walk to town and like a 3 min car ride because there's never any traffic. While you are there please visit Las Caracas, la playa Negra and the local history museum. Casa Ms. Brown is a perfect place to stay at a reasonable rate.
If you want an idea of the place is laid out: 2 apartments downstairs side by side and the owners live upstairs in a totally different unit. The property is well kept and clean. It's also very quiet! Enjoy!

Date of stay: August 2015