See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2015

Stayed here while on a week cycle challenge. What a fantastic place. Felt more like visiting family than stopping at a hotel. Would highly recommend staying here and would love to stay again. Spotless and a stones throw away from everything you need.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in Marymount recently whilst filming in the area,fantastic place to stay,Kevin and Patricia are very welcoming and friendly owners.Room was comfortable and clean.Breakfast was excellent and very filling.My only complaint is that I didn't get much time there to fully enjoy the place.Will certainly be back there to stay.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank C
kevin o, Owner at Marymount, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2015

Thanks Frank for your very kind words. It was a delight to have you stay with us here at Marymount and we look forward to greeting you again soon. Hopefully you will have more free time to explore and enjoy our beautiful countryside.

Reviewed November 11, 2014

stayed at this lovely b & b a couple of weeks ago. Spotless clean, lovely bedrooms, lovely breakfast. The patio is lovely to sit out on at night.
A great host, would highly recommend, and if visiting again, would definitely book here.

Room Tip: It is all lovely, and I like my own bathroom !!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights , very nice for a weekend away
Clean room ,Lovely breakfast & 5 mins from the town
Good place to stay & its away from the noisy night life :-)
would definately recommend

Home from home :-)

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I have stayed in the B&B for several nights and i cant complain anything to Kevin and Patricia. The room was kept clean and the breakfast was lovely. My room is just overlooking the city center of Newry. Its just 5 min walk to Tesco and 10 min to Bus station. Their garden reminds of my own garden- just beautiful. My room is not ensuite however, the toilet and bath is just across my room and the hallway is well lighted.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo