All reviews car park steep steps lovely hotel four poster bed no lift sunday evening lounge area bar meals lovely town boutique hotel sandwiches lovely room high street high standard open fire afternoon tea following morning
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

A weekend of self indulgence in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Staff couldn’t be more helpful and attentive, rooms are everything you would expect from this wonderful hotel, we left having recharged our batteries and completely chilled out. We will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler587333
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Visited the Cawdor following others recommendation. It is a lovely place full of character, and despite having no reservation the staff gave a table for us to have lunch. The service was excellent and friendly and the food could not be faulted. We will return there to sample the other delights.

Date of stay: February 2018
3  Thank ArthDrwg
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Here for a conference today, stayed 2 nights and I must say the staff here have got to be the most friendliest and efficient I've come across in the land of hotels. Nothing was to much trouble they are so accommodating and I was totally impressed by them.

The food Is delicious, fresh produce from this lovely part of Wales, the menu is small in comparison to some hotels but it was so beautifully presented and it tasted devine .

My room was simply stunning!

What I loved was the Welsh speaking staff it was an eye opener plus I was envious being Welsh myself and can't speak a word of it.

Would I stay here again- in a heartbeat!

Thank you to all the staff you are truly amazing!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank welshwendy61
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Only one night during the week in March '18. Good reception and easy and helpful booking, We booked by telephone as we needed a hotel for the night quite quickly and they gave us a good price for a dinner, bed and breakfast arrangement.
Parking is easy and secure in their car park at the rear of the hotel. The lounge is very pleasant for a pre-dinner drink. Room very good, spacious, clean and well designed. Bathroom quite luxurious.
Food very acceptable.
The ultimate test, we would stay again !

Room tip: Ask for a B,B & D deal
1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Very comfortable and well appointed room. Hotel situated 10 miles from National Botanical Gardens & well placed to explore area without being city bound. Evening meal superb and full Welsh Breakfast a challenge. All staff very friendly and helpful. Good and free Wi-Fi. Would certainly stay again and recommend highly

Room tip: Some rooms overlook main road but this is not too busy
1  Thank Iain S