All reviews car park steep steps lovely hotel no lift four poster bed sunday evening lounge area lovely town bar meals lovely room sandwiches high street boutique hotel high standard open fire following morning sister hotel
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the penthouse apartment which was lovely.

A large lounge with two bedrooms and a super on-suite bathroom.

The staff were helpful and very efficient at check-in.

Thanks for a lovely stay, we’ll be back again for sure!

1  Thank Darreno70
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We were taken by friends to this delightful hotel in a quaint Welsh town for a Sunday lunch. From the moment we walked in the door we were greeted by very smart young people who were keen to make our visit pleasant. The menu was so good it was hard to choose, in the end I had Welsh lamb, it was superb. Everyone's meal was beautifully presented and fantastic to eat. We will go again when in Llandeilo.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times now. The food is lovely! My mother used to say about the standard Of The loo's is an indication Of The rest Of The place. Oh my!! U need to go and see the loo's up the stairs on the courtyard bit!! One of the poshest lol I have ever been in!
This place is a hotel but we haven't stayed there, only eaten in restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I called in on 09/07/18 late afternoon/ early evening. Lovely hot chocolate and latte, and an amazing cheesecake. We were served by a lovely lady with long blonde hair, very polite and make us feel welcome! Excellent customer service! Thank you :)

1  Thank Carl X
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Rooms are spacious and bathrooms very nice, though from an environmental viewpoint I was a little alarmed by a shower that, when taking a quick shower, could fill the bath with water!!!! NOT recommended in very hot weather as the fans provided do nothing to cool the rooms and sleep was hard to achieve - air conditioning would have been wonderful. The hotel is beautifully decorated and you really feel as if you were staying in a manor house. I would have appreciated some help, as a previously young person, in lugging our cases up to the second floor (there are no lifts). Also the convenient diasabled parking are behnd the hotel gives onto a veritable North Face of the Eiger set of stairs down to the hotel NOT recommended in a wheelchair. Hot tip for disabled diners, ask for the front gates to e opened and in you go, then get your driver to park the car behind. The hotel does not offer disabled access for families and the one gentleman I met who used the disabled access single room was less than enchanted as it gave onto the lively and bustling public courtyard.
Staff-wide 100% friendly and courteous - amenities-wide could do better.

Room Tip: THe rooms on the first floor offer immediate access to the car park withouy the steep steps.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family